More Power

Budget (including currency): 300000 RSD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Playing all games mainly Warzone...

Other details

Im upgrading from gtx 1080 and ryzen 5 2600.

For the first time i will try to get ahead of time and get high end at the start and not when they get cheaper after 2 years or so.

I bought LG 34gn850b ultra wide 3440x1440 165hz monitor and i do want to play games at that resolution  high settings to experience that ultrawide flare...

I am planing to keep my existing case ,ram (32 gb),PSU which is FSP Hydro G 750 and therefore the question lies ahead can it keep up with the pc parts i'm hoping to get

Mb- gigabyte B550 aorus elite

Cpu- ryzen 7 5800x

Gpu- rtx 3080 ti, might go for 3080...

Cooler- noctua nh d15

So there you have it i will accept all criticism

Thanks

Since you're going pretty high end PC here, maybe go for 5900X? Gives you little more "future-proofing," but probably not that important. Asides from that looks all good to me!

Yea i thought about it, but that does go over mu budget by a lot here in serbia so... 

And as for the psu it should hold its own even with the 3080 ti ?

Your PSU should be plenty enough. If you want to overclock your GPU, it can draw worst case 400w. Your CPU draws while gaming maybe 100w. The rest of the system another 50. So You have enough headroom for a big GPU. 

I would also go for the 5800X for gaming, since the GPU will make more of a difference at these resolutions.

Great Motherboard and Cooling Choice, but if you want to overclock - the pro series from Gigabyte has a 6 layer PCB and therefore a little better memory overclocking.

No I do not want to overclock, I just want it to run cool, doesn't even have to be that quiet . 
Thanks for the answers I had my doubts about the PSU but that's a relief to hear and now its time to search for the cheapest GPU i can find since i have been monitoring the price change over the past few days and there are a few fluctuations  but nothing major about the other components just the GPU is !!!!!!!!!! 

Well thanks again