My PC does not want to turn on,randomly decides when it will

hello guys,

so let me first explain the problem

One day when i went to sleep i turned of my pc and i went to bed and i usually dont turn off the switch i just turn off the pc (idk if this matters but i feel like this is when it started)

Next day i woke up i have classes every morning ,i tried to turn on my pc but it wouldn't turn on . I checked all my  cables and everything was fine . My mobo has an Led indicator which shows my mobo is getting power. So , I tried doing the cmos thingy by switching off PSU holding the power button did it a few times and then tried turning it on , it DID NOT WORK , LED indicators still showed mobo received power . So at this point i was contemplating what to do  and i just randomly pressed the power  button an it turned on , i thought it was a one time hitch BUT IT WASN'T

DAY 2

It happened again when i went to sleep and i woke up it  , the same thing happened . I waited a while and then when i pressed the power button it booted . I suspect it is a mobo issue because my usb devices acting weird .During post it shows no usb keyboard detected nor does my mouse seem to work but both start to work if a unplug and plug my keyboard.

Do you think it might be some sort of virus , though i doubt that , but my lil brother does alot of dumb stuff while playing games ?

What do you guys think might be the problem , solutions and the earliest will be super appreciated because this is my one and only system and i really needed it to be really when i wake up early for classes.

Mobo:asus b450 ma

Cpu: 3400g
ram: Zion 3200 mhz (i got scammed by the prebuilt)

gpu: gigabyte 1650s

mouse and keyboard just in case ( a custom keyb based on the gk64 and a g502)

5 hours ago, Simbios007 said:

So , I tried doing the cmos thingy by switching off PSU holding the power button did it a few times and then tried turning it on , it DID NOT WORK , LED indicators still showed mobo received power .

You need to remove the CMOS battery on the motherboard first for this to work.

5 hours ago, Simbios007 said:

I suspect it is a mobo issue because my usb devices acting weird .During post it shows no usb keyboard detected nor does my mouse seem to work but both start to work if a unplug and plug my keyboard.

Next time it doesn't start unplug the keyboard and then see if it will start.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

7 minutes ago, Spotty said:

You need to remove the CMOS battery on the motherboard first for this to work.

Next time it doesn't start unplug the keyboard and then see if it will start.

I tried ,it didnt work . Actually i tried booting after unplugging all usb devices to check whether the usb devices were the problem but it wasnt

PS:  I'll try the removing CMOS next time

Edited by Simbios007