Advice on some corsair icue items

I have a b560 ds3h ac motherboard with an intel I5 in it. So socket 1151? 

Just ended up putting some corsair vengeance rgb pro in it and grabbed mousepad and keyboard + mouse which are all icue 4 compatible. 

I kind of want to icue my system a bit at a time now and was curious if there is a decent air cooler out there for that socket which is compatible with the software.  Everything i see is freaking water cooling and i really dont want to mount a radiator just yet especially since this was a prebuilt machine i got for a steal and had to tweak it a tad

I am not aware of any Corsair air coolers that have iCue-enabled RGB fans packed in, so the next best thing is to buy a heatsink, ditch the included fan, and put your own Corsair RGB fan on it. I hear the Noctua NH-U12S Redux is the new hot stuff these days, so I would start from there. Though, it would be a shame to toss a perfectly good Noctua fan...

You know I seriously literally thought about that 30 seconds after making this post. Guess ill grab a 3 pack of fans wonder if i could do both sides.

20210715_201548.jpg

2 hours ago, Sesame said:

I am not aware of any Corsair air coolers that have iCue-enabled RGB fans packed in, so the next best thing is to buy a heatsink, ditch the included fan, and put your own Corsair RGB fan on it. I hear the Noctua NH-U12S Redux is the new hot stuff these days, so I would start from there. Though, it would be a shame to toss a perfectly good Noctua fan...

Apparently it has a metal grate with a built in fan so its a no go.. guess i can put a radiator on the front as a vent,  and use these three corsair 120s i just got 1 on back as a vent with 2 on top as an intake

20210716_185327.jpg

20210716_185320.jpg

20210716_185331.jpg

20210716_185338.jpg