Project Storm Trooper

Lethal Squirrel

Love the white. Excellent work on the GPU backplate and the H100. Love seeing H100 mods

Nice Build! Where did you get the 660 ti backplate? I really liked it ;)

You can order them directly from EVGA's website for $15  :lol:

You can order them directly from EVGA's website for $15  :lol:

Can you send me a link? Can only find for 680 and 670... :/

3570k - Sabertooth Z77 - Geforce GTX 660 ti - Seagate Barracuda 1 TB - 16 Crusal Ram - CM Storm Trooper - Silver Power 850 M

Where did you get the braded extantions? I just liked your system so much! :)

3570k - Sabertooth Z77 - Geforce GTX 660 ti - Seagate Barracuda 1 TB - 16 Crusal Ram - CM Storm Trooper - Silver Power 850 M

very clean build. a cookie for you!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Nice build! love the colour scheme makes it so clean!

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Where did you get the braded extantions? I just liked your system so much! :)

I got them from xoxide.com they're bitfenix alchemy cables : )

You should totally try to make a blackplate for the Xonar, that would be so awesome. Maybe instead of a backplate you can put something on the pci slot above, something that covers the Xonar but doesnt actually touches it. Hope you get my idea. Awesome build. Love the color scheme.

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

You just took blue and white theme to a whole new level!

WOW i really like the white tubing over the H100 tubing

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

Very creative solution for the tubing. I like it!

How the hell did you get all those parts for 1k?!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I love these modded H100s that people are doing, great build!

"An Excellent Signature"

Awesome build, this is kind of what I wanted my rig to look like. I guess it's time to finish it and make it look good like this!

How the hell did you get all those parts for 1k?!

I bought all the parts used from ebay except the case and power supply  ;)

Very nice build. How loud/quiet are the fans? Could you make a short video demonstrating how silent they are? Would you recommend silent fans over the default Corsair fans?

Very nice build. How loud/quiet are the fans? Could you make a short video demonstrating how silent they are? Would you recommend silent fans over the default Corsair fans?

They are honestly dead quite. The loudest part of my computer is the 660 ti. if I physically stop the fan on the 660 ti with my finger, I can't hear anything : )

great job but i don't like tha gpu design..too big and "heavy"

It actually feels kind of cheaply light. keep in mind the 660ti has a really, really short pcb. and I think the size of the gpu makes it look beastly! but that's just me. 

07.JPG

Do BitFenix sell the cables in blue? Can find it... :/

Good job dude. Love the back plate on the GPU.

PC Specs
Intel Core i5-3450 3.1GHz Processor (With stock heat sink  :mellow:) - MSI Z77A-G43 Motherboard - Corsair Vengeance 4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM - Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" HDD - Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 GPU - Fractal Design Define R4 Case - Antec High Current Gamer 620W PSU - Sony DVD/CD Writer - Steelseries Siberia V2 - Logitech G110 - Razer Abyssus