Titanfall Matchmaking Fail

Wesley

So played a few rounds of titanfall before work its good to see the new matchmaking system they introduced is working so well hahaha

post-732-0-68709900-1396631810_thumb.jpg

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

I bet those low levels were owning everyone. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Now give me an example of a fps game with matchmaking that works properly?

Matchmaking does not affect premade teams. It should, but doesn't. The only negative about the game is this shitty cloud thing without proper servers and proper filtering.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Tribes Ascend :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Levels mean nothing.

You could have the best player in the world with level 30, because he only got the game an hour ago.

You could have the worst player at a high level, because he has played 12 hours a day since the game came out.

I never take any notice of the levels.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Yeh at level 10 i was owning levels 50s and higher so you never know those could be good players stat wise.

Ha I was there we won whit a 200+ score difference, that was a bloody massacre, I even saved a screenshot at the final score, I'll post it when I get home

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

lel

post-30767-0-02842100-1396658259_thumb.j

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I don't think matching making takes into account levels like that but rather stats such as kill death ratio