Cooling solutions for MiniPC like ASUS PN50?

Is there any cooling solutions available for this kind of setup? I don't play games or anything but constantly compiling large projects. I am just trying to extend the lifetime of this PC, not for any performance gain or whatever. Attached is a screenshot of `btm` showing the various temperature sensors. I have no idea how reliable these are...90C seems a bit much.

Screenshot from 2021-07-08 18-30-53.png

If you're up for some DYI , something as simple as making the vent holes larger on the sides could help, by allowing more air flow to go through the case. 

Another option would be to find where you could possibly squeeze a fan inside the case.

You may be able to mount a fan on the side panels near the cpu heatsink , or .... it doesn't have to be square, the classic case fans you're familiar with... maybe you could mount a squirrel cage fan or some other kind of fan to move some air through the case and help cool it. 

There's over 4000 fans in stock here : https://www.digikey.com/en/products/filter/dc-brushless-fans-bldc/217

You could pick something that runs on 5v if there's 12v headers inside, and power the fan from a usb header inside or on the back of the case.

• 5 months later...
On 7/8/2021 at 12:34 PM, Apparate said:

Is there any cooling solutions available for this kind of setup? I don't play games or anything but constantly compiling large projects. I am just trying to extend the lifetime of this PC, not for any performance gain or whatever. Attached is a screenshot of `btm` showing the various temperature sensors. I have no idea how reliable these are...90C seems a bit much.

Screenshot from 2021-07-08 18-30-53.png

Did you manage to work it out somehow? I have the same issue - i hate the 5000rpm pitchy noise of the fan 😞