Can I control the RGB of my PC using any software with no RGB header on Mother Board

HorcruX

My mobo doenst have any RGB header, but it will be helpful if I would be able to control the RGB using a software. Is there any type of cable or mod that can be done so that I can use a RGB controling software?

Yeah you just get a compatible rgb controller for whatever rgb you are going to use and well depending on what you get you can have it hooked up to an internal usb header then control it with the software it comes with.

Just now, jaslion said:

Yeah you just get a compatible rgb controller for whatever rgb you are going to use and well depending on what you get you can have it hooked up to an internal usb header then control it with the software it comes with.

I am using some Ant esports ARGB fans and some generic ARGB strips, which controller should I go for?

13 minutes ago, HorcruX said:

I am using some Ant esports ARGB fans and some generic ARGB strips, which controller should I go for?

The ant fans have their own proprietary controller that has a 4pin argb link connector generic rgb strips probably have that too but I cant know since they aren't specified.

A simple cooler master argb controller that has the internal usb header link will most likely work.

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The ant fans have their own proprietary controller that has a 4pin argb link connector generic rgb strips probably have that too but I cant know since they aren't specified.

A simple cooler master argb controller that has the internal usb header link will most likely work.

https://www.amazon.in/Cooler-Master-Addressable-ARGB-Controller/dp/B07Z7WLWD5/ref=sr_1_2?crid=12WRSFMKO9SWU&dchild=1&keywords=cooler+master+rgb+controller&qid=1625731917&sprefix=coolermaster+rgb%2Caps%2C307&sr=8-2

Can I use this to control the RGB thorugh cooler master software?

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Ant esports fans are compatible with most of the mobo RGB softwares. I dont want to use the remote controller so want to use software instead

8 minutes ago, HorcruX said:

Ant esports fans are compatible with most of the mobo RGB softwares. I dont want to use the remote controller so want to use software instead

Ok so as I suggested use the cooler master argb hub with usb internal header support.

12 minutes ago, HorcruX said:

My bad seems they stopped selling the one that could be hooked up to a usb header.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

My bad seems they stopped selling the one that could be hooked up to a usb header.

means this will not work for me?

4 minutes ago, HorcruX said:

means this will not work for me?

Not the one you linked. They had an older one that did but that seems to no longer be sold.

16 hours ago, jaslion said:

Not the one you linked. They had an older one that did but that seems to no longer be sold.

the rgb coolermaster controller was dc as far as i no. but the came with a 3 pack of fans for $85. fans are crap but the controller was fine.

https://www.amazon.ca/Cooler-Master-MasterAccessory-Compatibility-MFY-F2DC-113PC-R1/dp/B076HTJH4Y/ref=sr_1_87?dchild=1&keywords=cooler+master+rgb+controller&qid=1625793040&sr=8-87

https://www.amazon.ca/Cooler-Master-MasterAccessory-Compatibility-MFY-P4DC-153PC-R1/dp/B0763QHKS3/ref=sr_1_105?dchild=1&keywords=cooler+master+rgb+controller&qid=1625793091&sr=8-105

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links