Looking for a specific multi-display stand

VectorTech

Hey dudes and dudettes! Hope all is well, no specific budget with the request but I'm curious if anyone has ever seen something like what I'm about to describe-

What I'm looking for is a dual display stand, capable of holding two 27' monitors side by side. The two monitors I'm going to be using I have quite decided on yet, but I'm thinking 1x 1440p 144hz gaming display and then a 4k IPS / HDR monitor for my web browsing, media creation / consumption, etc. What I'd like is to have a monitor stand where I can very easily shift them so that the monitor I'm using is in the center and then the other monitor is either shifted to the left or right.

I hope that description suffices, and thanks for any advice.

Data Systems Administrator | Sergeant - US Marine Corps | CCNA / SEC+

Ryzen 9 5950x | 64 GB DDR4 3600Mhz | Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti | Full Build Info | HomeLab Setup

Ergotron monitor stand should do the job.  Pricey but you will never need another one. 

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Thanks let me know if I said something useful. Cheers!

6 minutes ago, TheFlyingSquirrel said:

Ergotron monitor stand should do the job.  Pricey but you will never need another one. 

Thanks for the reccomendation- I'll check it out.

Data Systems Administrator | Sergeant - US Marine Corps | CCNA / SEC+

Ryzen 9 5950x | 64 GB DDR4 3600Mhz | Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti | Full Build Info | HomeLab Setup

The "Huano" monitor arms from Amazon are a popular choice.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.