www.[domainname].com doesn't show slide show images but [domainname].com does [SOLVED]

Jeroen1322
Go to solution Solved by Jeroen1322,

The problem solved itself, for some reason www.serraris.com works now. IDK why but when it ain't broken don't fix it! 

Hi guys! 

So i had to make a website for some people and they wanted a slide show, i made it but when you go to serraris.com (It is a Dutch website) you can see the images but when you go to www.serraris.com it doesn't show the slide show images.. What?

Please help! 

Thanks! 

Btw, the images aren't scaled yet to fit the slideshow frame.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I think www. and just the website are different things.  I would contact your domain provider. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again? :P

Yeah, i'll go over to Norway (where the server is located) and pull the plug out.. wait 30 second.. and plug it back in! :P 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

The problem solved itself, for some reason www.serraris.com works now. IDK why but when it ain't broken don't fix it! 

Yeah, i'll go over to Norway (where the server is located) and pull the plug out.. wait 30 second.. and plug it back in! :P

Great plan! Take me with ya will you, maybe there's still some snow left;D

I just tried visiting (from the US) www. does not work again.

I just tried visiting (from the US) www. does not work again.

Weird, i tried it again but also didn't work.. I'll contact my host. Thanks! 

Weird, i tried it again but also didn't work.. I'll contact my host. Thanks!

This is down to how domain names work

In this case .com is the top level domain, In theory one could map 'com' to an IP address and you could access it say through http://com

serraris is the second level domain, you puchased the right to modify the zone file for *.serraris.com

www is a third level domain for serraris.com it can take a seperate IP address from serraris.com but most of the time it should be the same

The problem here is that www.serraris.com is not linked to serraris.com at.

At this time it has been fixed, both point to the right place.

Arch Linux on Samsung 840 EVO 120GB: Startup finished in 1.334s (kernel) + 224ms (userspace) = 1.559s | U mad windoze..?