trading crypto

Go to solution Solved by tikker,

The market is essentially random (stocks as well), so there isn't really a way to predict if you'll be up tomorrow or not. What you can do is look at the past behaviour, how the coin is doing, what it's future plans are etc. using varaious tools. Based on that you can try to make an educated guess on what you think will happen and invest accordingly.

is trading crypto just a gamble is it more calculated that just that.

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

games i play: krunker (sometimes), valorant, and csgo

your question is a bit vague... it depends sort of.. there are many technical analysis ways to think about what could happen to the market but its not guaranteed. the more time you take to understand the market and to very detailed analysis, the more likely you are to make profits but not guaranteed. if you aren't going to spend >5 hours a day researching and stuff, its more just gambling (for now). 

I would recommend watching videos by "Coin Bureau" on youtube. 

depends, do you have access to a supercomputer and a PHD in statistics? then it's calculated from trending and trade analysis.
If not, it's a gamble more volatile than the stock market. When a tweet can 700% the value of a coin and then dump it overnight, or a coin exchange can just shutter it's doors walking away while still holding millions in trapped accounts unable to retrieve their money. It's a gamble and a half.

This is all my opinion, and based on the current state of the markets. I was very lucky at the start of crypto a few years back and ended up with a down payment for my house from buying a few hundred LTC early (totally missed both BTC jumps) Now, for me, it's low value unless you are mining and selling.

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

The market is essentially random (stocks as well), so there isn't really a way to predict if you'll be up tomorrow or not. What you can do is look at the past behaviour, how the coin is doing, what it's future plans are etc. using varaious tools. Based on that you can try to make an educated guess on what you think will happen and invest accordingly.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

90% of market analysis is bs imo. its volitile as shit. the best you can do is research a coin and see if it has anything going for it. see if there is an active dev team working on the coin or if they have a decent roadmap and vision etc. stay away from shit coins and meme coins. if your gonna get into it know that your in it for the long run. invest in coins that actually seem like they might have a future. there are a lot of really interesting projects out there that might be worth investing in. lots of projects try something new or try to start things with governments in various country's. those are the ones to look out for. but for the rest 80% of coins/tokens are just shit coins with no future. 

read a lot of whitepapers and do your research. 

52 minutes ago, OscarMike said:

Nah, a catchy logo, shiny website and a cool name are all you need for the best coins /s

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

On 7/3/2021 at 2:19 AM, OscarMike said:

lots of projects try something new or try to start things with governments in various country's. those are the ones to look out for. but for the rest 80% of coins/tokens are just shit coins with no future. 

One thing is that there are often niche projects that could actually just be done well already with existing projects like setting up a token or side/parachain on an existing ecosystem.

Be wary of some where the actual tokenomics don't make sense as in there was no need or market for the token/chain, even if it is useful, it may not be profitable.

As an example in my eyes, Theta could be just as easily replaced by say a popular platform like Twitch firing up their own token on an existing chain.