Windows Hello not working

Well this is a new problem I have encountered in a long time. Basically the fingerprint sensor on my laptop is acting weird. I enroll my fingerprint ok it works. I lock my laptop using Windows Key + L and it works. When I shutdown the system the sensor works. When my wake my laptop from sleep it works. 
But, as soon as I hit restart to do some updates or for program installation, it stops working. And then I have to re-enroll my fingerprint for it to work back again.
So, I tried enrolling 2 fingerprints this time and as usual the same troubleshooting. Works on shutdown and sleep. But, when I hit restart the sensor stops working but this time, if 2 fingers are enrolled it refuses to accept one fingerprint and accepts the other fingerprint and logs me into windows. Like I enrolled the fingerprint of my 2 index fingers and as soon as I hit restart, the right hand index finger fingerprint was refused by Windows Hello and it accepted the left hand fingerprint. And if I hit restart again, both the fingerprints are gone and then I have to again enroll my fingerprints in Windows Hello. 

And if I go into settings, it shows me the fingerprint is already enrolled but it refuses to log me into windows using my fingers

Weird issue but if someone could help me get this thing sorted out. 
Tried reinstalling the drivers from Asus no luck, tried reinstalling the drivers from windows update no luck there. Followed the driver installation guide on Asus's site no luck there. Reinstalled windows no luck there. Fingerprint sensor worked well on the 21H1 update of Windows 10 but now it just refuses to work without any updates done.

If someone could help me out get this mess sorted out.

System Specs: -

Asus Vivobook 15 X512FL 

Intel Core I7 8565U
16GB DDR4 Ram 
512GB NVMe + 1TB SATA SSD
NVidia GeForce MX250 2GB GDDR5 Graphics

Intel UHD 620 Graphics

ELAN WBF Fingerprint Sensor