Good Multi-Monitor Mounting Solution?

TheSportkid24

Hello all, I am looking at doing a triple monitor setup for my next build and am having trouble finding a good way of mounting them. I would like one that I could mount to my desk from the back, but all suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance.

there are, they are also all expensive :P there are a few names out but googling for mounting arms and such should find you some, or looking at the sites you buy stuff

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Hello all, I am looking at doing a triple monitor setup for my next build and am having trouble finding a good way of mounting them. I would like one that I could mount to my desk from the back, but all suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Pricey but awesome

XFX-Triple-Monitor-Stand.jpg

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I have a 2 arm monitor like the one pictured above for my two main monitors and I have my third on a separate mount on the wall to my right.  This is my work setup so I have whatever I'm working on in front of me and email/chat/tunes on the third monitor to my right.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac