Don't Buy From Cyberpower

1 minute ago, colinblack said:

Why are you trying so hard to defend practices that are clearly unethical?

Not sure if you're not keeping up on current events. Massive unemployment. People not wanting to go back to work. People who are working are over worked and under paid. EVERY industry is needing people. Customer Service jobs are one of those jobs that companies have a hard time keeping anyone. Hell the company I work for goes thru them like candy. Most companies are doing the best they can with what they have. You should be grateful they even have staff who could get back to you. Ive known several businesses locally who A) had to alter their hours due to lack of staff, OR B) have closed do to lack of staff. Help desk jobs generally dont pay shit. Amazon is paying $15-$20 an hour. Which would you take? 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

24 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Not sure if you're not keeping up on current events. Massive unemployment. People not wanting to go back to work. People who are working are over worked and under paid. EVERY industry is needing people. Customer Service jobs are one of those jobs that companies have a hard time keeping anyone. Hell the company I work for goes thru them like candy. Most companies are doing the best they can with what they have. You should be grateful they even have staff who could get back to you. Ive known several businesses locally who A) had to alter their hours due to lack of staff, OR B) have closed do to lack of staff. Help desk jobs generally dont pay shit. Amazon is paying $15-$20 an hour. Which would you take? 

This is a joke, right? I should be happy that they got back to me after a MONTH when the return window for my system was already closed? 

Get your head out of your ass.