Is my card artifacting

Shreyas1

Recently when i've been trying to play some games i've been getting some strange graphical issues. Green splotches throughout the screen, weird purple stuff, and general rendering issues.  This takes place over multiple games as well and isn't monitor related as when i open the in game menu it's a part of the background. The green splotches are the most common, I've seen them in battlefield 4, halo, fallout nv, enlisted, and more games.

Example of the rendering bug (this is from fallout 4 but it also happens in enlisted):

Spoiler

Fallout4_Screenshot_2021_06.08_-_16_06_22_94.thumb.png.0c96f68b91e24e78b5c54acaa7e25715.png

For reference

CPU: r5 2600

Graphics card: Asus dual gtx 1070

PSU: Seasonic focus plus gold 550w

Motherboard: Asrock b450m pro 4

Monitors: Acer gn246hl and LG 27UK850

Temps seem to be normal (around 60 - 80 degrees), same with FPS, but the big issue is with bugs like these.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

31 minutes ago, Shreyas1 said:

Recently when i've been trying to play some games i've been getting some strange graphical issues. Green splotches throughout the screen, weird purple stuff, and general rendering issues.  This takes place over multiple games as well and isn't monitor related as when i open the in game menu it's a part of the background. The green splotches are the most common, I've seen them in battlefield 4, halo, fallout nv, enlisted, and more games.

Example of the rendering bug (this is from fallout 4 but it also happens in enlisted):

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4_Screenshot_2021_06.08_-_16_06_22_94.thumb.png.0c96f68b91e24e78b5c54acaa7e25715.png

For reference

Temps seem to be normal (around 60 - 80 degrees), same with FPS, but the big issue is with bugs like these.

i think you should try 3dmark timespy test if the card artifacts or the test crashes

52 minutes ago, Shreyas1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

For reference

Have you updated the drivers.

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

19 minutes ago, InfernalClaw said:

i think you should try 3dmark timespy test if the card artifacts or the test crashes

Good idea, ill do that and see what happens

8 minutes ago, Gamer4714 said:

Have you updates the drivers.

Latest driver, the issues persist across multiple driver updates and even a windows reset

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Shreyas1 said:

Good idea, ill do that and see what happens

Latest driver, the issues persist across multiple driver updates and even a windows reset

Do you have any other gpu's lying around to test if the problem is with your current gpu. And also if it's not try moving your gpu into the primary slot.

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

9 minutes ago, Gamer4714 said:

Do you have any other gpu's lying around to test if the problem is with your current gpu. And also if it's not try moving your gpu into the primary slot.

unfortunately this is my only graphics card, and its in the primary slot. I could try reslotting it though

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler