Are Tesla monitor good?

Kaloyn_Nikolov
Go to solution Solved by TempAcc13678,
1 minute ago, Kaloyn_Nikolov said:

ok thanks i think i am gonna go with the first for 249 bgn

Ok, yeah I would go with that one too. The second one is a VA panel. The first is IPS.

Good luck and enjoy your new monitor my man! 馃檪 Happy gaming.

So i am look for a budget monitor and saw a Tesla monitor, but are they good? I cant find any english video about them. The exact one that I think to buy is聽 Tesla聽24MT600BF.

2 minutes ago, Fluidfn said:

How much does it cost?

and what is the resolution

100-120聽dollars聽
1080p

this is a image of the monitor
5ff329c3d56b1.jpg.webp

1 minute ago, Fluidfn said:

not bad i would just check the reviews聽

there is no reviews

send me link where are u buying it from

'

there is no reviews

If there are no reviews, I would just find a similarly priced and sized 1080p monitor from a reputable brand like Asus, Acer, etc. Assuming they are available where you live, I don't see the reason to go with the unknown when you could get from a better known name and peace of mind. Even if the reputable brand comes at a few dollar premium, I'd say it is worth it.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO //聽Vengeance聽16GB // GTX 770GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB聽// Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

1 minute ago, Swndlr said:

If there are no reviews, I would just find a similarly priced and sized 1080p monitor from a reputable brand like Asus, Acer, etc. Assuming they are available where you live, I don't see the reason to go with the unknown when you could get from a better known name and peace of mind. Even if the reputable brand comes at a few dollar premium, I'd say it is worth it.

ok.I was just curious

7 minutes ago, Kaloyn_Nikolov said:

ok.I was just curious

Hey I am from the same country as you. What is your budget? Do you only want 1080p monitor or do you have a powerful enough gpu like a 1080ti for 2k resolution monitor?

1 minute ago, TempAcc13678 said:

Hey I am from the same country as you. What is your budget? Do you only want 1080p monitor or do you have a powerful enough gpu like a 1080ti for 2k resolution monitor?

No. My GPU is for 1080p. Its r9 380. Also I find another monitor and it have good reviews in youtube. Its聽LENOVO C24-25 66B0KAC1EU. My budget is around 100 dollar

7 minutes ago, Kaloyn_Nikolov said:

No. My GPU is for 1080p. Its r9 380. Also I find another monitor and it have good reviews in youtube. Its聽LENOVO C24-25 66B0KAC1EU. My budget is around 100 dollar

Alright then. Lenovo is a good monitor brand btw, my current monitor is a lenovo.

If you want, you can check out this monitor: https://desktop.bg/displays-acer-acer_nitro_vg240ybmiix

It is a very nice monitor, you would be paying just 50lv on top so I guess just think about it.

Also check out this one, it is 219bgn: https://www.ozone.bg/product/geyming-monitor-acer-nitro-qg241ybii-23-8-freesync-cheren/

袦懈褋谢懈 褋懈 蟹邪 屑芯薪懈褌芯褉邪 写芯褋褌邪, 蟹邪褖芯褌芯 邪泻芯 胁 斜褗写械褖械 褋懈 胁蟹械屑械卸 锌芯 写芯斜褉芯 GPU 褖械 褌懈 褋械 懈褋泻邪 褋 锌芯胁械褔械 褏械褉褑芯胁械 屑芯薪懈褌芯褉 泻芯泄褌芯 写邪 懈屑邪 锌芯 写芯斜褉邪 谐邪屑邪 褋褗褖芯.

2 minutes ago, TempAcc13678 said:

Alright then. Lenovo is a good monitor brand btw, my current monitor is a lenovo.

If you want, you can check out this monitor: https://desktop.bg/displays-acer-acer_nitro_vg240ybmiix

It is a very nice monitor, you would be paying just 50lv on top so I guess just think about it.

Also check out this one, it is 219bgn: https://www.ozone.bg/product/geyming-monitor-acer-nitro-qg241ybii-23-8-freesync-cheren/

Ok, yeah I would go with that one too. The second one is a VA panel. The first is IPS.

Just now, TempAcc13678 said:

thanks