Galaxy note 20 or iPhone 11?

Sakura

Hey guys, I’m currently looking to upgrade my iPhone 6s Plus and I’m struggling to decide between the note 20 or iPhone 11. Both are the exact same price in my country so cost isn’t a factor.

From what I’ve read online the note 20 was regarded as pretty bad value at launch, but now that the price has reduced I was just wondering what you guys thought when compared to an iPhone 11. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Cheers 

They're both good devices. It will primarily come down to the OS, and what small differences in hardware you prefer. 

I deal with 11's at work constantly and they're great devices, but I find the camera lacking. 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Slottr summed it up pretty well, they're both excellent devices but it mostly comes down to your software preference.

Android opens up a whole new world of opportunities in terms of customization. Make your own apps, install apps like Lucky Patcher and YouTube Vanced to completely eradicate ads from your phone, gain root access and remove system apps that you don't want, run emulators, and so much more.

iOS is a more stable OS, an iPhone has more potential to be updated more down the line, iOS is better at managing RAM, and iOS is also what you're used to. iOS probably also has a host of other small things that Android doesn't, though I haven't touched iOS of any kind since iOS 9.3.5... so not the most in touch with iOS.

The Note 20 also has a slightly higher pixel density, not to mention utilizing OLED instead of an IPS LCD. The Note 20 also has an S-Pen, though I never cared for the S-Pen.

iPhone of ease of use and Android for functionalities. You probably already have most of contacts, pictures, calendar events, bookmarks and apps on one of those OS. I rarely recommend to people jumping between 2 different OS just because they're way too different form one another.