R2D2 Computer Build from - The Jankiest EXTREME Gaming Setup - Intel $5,000 Extreme Tech Upgrade at 25 Min in.

Culzephyr

Budget (including currency): Under $1000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Light Gaming and Video Editing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

So I came across this video of theirs recently and about fell of my seat.  I have been working that exact 18 inch R2D2 as a computer build on and off for the last year. 

I just made a page documenting my process thus far...

http://culzephyr.com/index.php/r2d2-pc/

Has anyone else tried to make a R2D2 computer out of one of these toys?

20210520_115302.jpg

20210217_143631.jpg

On 6/20/2021 at 9:12 PM, Culzephyr said:

So I came across this video of theirs recently and about fell of my seat.  I have been working that exact 18 inch R2D2 as a computer build on and off for the last year. 

I just made a page documenting my process thus far...

http://culzephyr.com/index.php/r2d2-pc/

Has anyone else tried to make a R2D2 computer out of one of these toys?

20210520_115302.jpg

20210217_143631.jpg

you name it its been done. tolet pc done, wall pc done. water cooled pc using the cooling in a house done. nes pc done. pc has been put in anything.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Nice build! Wish I was crafty and handy, lol

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)