Looking for B450 Aorus Elite Ryzen 3000-series Data-Point

Looking for a specific data-point from people with Aorus Elite B450 using a Ryzen 3000-series (I have 3700X) CPU.

When using HWInfo, under the motherboard entry, there is a field called "CPU VDD18", which you can see here, and I'd like to know your values here, and with an image if possible, as I'm having a back and forth with Gigabyte tech support on the matter.

I'm trying to troubleshoot a shut-down problem, and that's the main thing that stood out thus far, with no option I could find in the BIOS to modify this.

The CPU contains several voltage rails, but only some of them are SVI2-compliant and support telemetry (VDDCR_CORE, VDDCR_SOC). There are several other rails (i.e. VDD18, VDDIO_MEM, VDDP, RoC) which are estimated based on activity level and summed with those with telemetry capability for total Package Power.

Source: https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/questions-on-various-sensors-threads-on-gigabyte-trx40-aorus-master.6826/

Nobodies numbers will be exactly like yours and visa versa.

Obviously, which is why I'm asking for a specific voltage one, if it should show around 1.8, then mine showing around 1.2 is nowhere near where it should be, and will be a big telling point.

It's not the same as asking about a tiny variance.