I'm stuck between the following 3 and unsure which one to go for

Any input is appreciated

PC will be mostly used for gaming and editing vids

Thank!

https://www.microcenter.com/product/635981/powerspec-g360-gaming-pc

https://www.microcenter.com/product/630918/powerspec-g707-gaming-pc

https://www.microcenter.com/product/636486/powerspec-g359-gaming-pc

G630 or G707.

The G359 has a 3060 non-ti, which is a disappointment of a card IMO. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

19 minutes ago, Middcore said:

G630 or G707.

The G359 has a 3060 non-ti, which is a disappointment of a card IMO. 

I got banned from visiting microcenter site for some reason. Can ya send me the spec and price of the 3 rigs?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

8 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

I got banned from visiting microcenter site for some reason. Can ya send me the spec and price of the 3 rigs?

Sure I got nothing else to do 😉

G630 is a 10700, ASRock Z490 Phantom Gaming 4/AX board, and a 6700XT

G707 is a 3700X, ASRock X570 Pro4 board, RTX 3070

G359 is an 11700, ASRock B560M-C/ac motherboard, RTX 3060

All appear to have identical 1TB SSD and 32GB of 3200mhz RAM and come in what looks like a Lian Li 205

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

Sure I got nothing else to do 😉

Thanks. I really hope some day i can open that store again, i have a blast looking at it.

Anyway, back on topic, +1 on the 707. While the 3700X is pretty backward as far as zen generation goes, its still a super amazing gaming CPU.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

I was leaning towards the AMD as well but I checked some videos of the of the intel ones and they seem to perform a bit better gpu wise for the games I plan on playing in term of fps. I’m an AMD fanboy so trying to justify it lol. 

thanks for feedback  everyone!

55 minutes ago, Bfunk1414 said:

Hey all,

I need some assistances on these prebuilds

I'm stuck between the following 3 and unsure which one to go for

Any input is appreciated

PC will be mostly used for gaming and editing vids

Thank!

https://www.microcenter.com/product/635981/powerspec-g360-gaming-pc

https://www.microcenter.com/product/630918/powerspec-g707-gaming-pc

https://www.microcenter.com/product/636486/powerspec-g359-gaming-pc

Option 3

I7 is plenty for games, you can probably save a few bucks and only get 16gb of ram, games won't benefit from more. I7 should edit vids (not 4k) well enough, just keep it cool.

9 minutes ago, Beat_my_Laptop said:

Option 3

I7 is plenty for games, you can probably save a few bucks and only get 16gb of ram, games won't benefit from more. I7 should edit vids (not 4k) well enough, just keep it cool.

Do you think the AMD would be better when it comes to 4K editing ? Seems like it would be 

12 minutes ago, Beat_my_Laptop said:

Option 3

Option 3 has the worst motherboard and video card. 

Just now, Bfunk1414 said:

Do you think the AMD would be better when it comes to 4K editing ? Seems like it would be 

Ryzen 7 & up will do better than Intel for vids and some CPU tasks but that benefit is moot when it comes to games, hence why I recommended I7.

11 minutes ago, Beat_my_Laptop said:

Option 3

If you gonna edit video you REALLY want CUDA acceleration and as much as you can muster with your dough. And in my humble opinion, a modern 6-8 core can easily run it either way, so i would trade cpu performance for a lot more GPU horsepower because thats not the Ti version, its the 3060.

Just now, Middcore said:

Option 3 has the worst motherboard and video card. 

This guy knows more than I do, that's not sarcasm^

Oh man lol

this is hard to choose

Okay, how about this

rtx 3060(non ti) or the 6700XT 

I’ll be gaming on it for the most part. When it comes to editing, usually it’s just 4K go pro vids no longer than 10 mins long for my motovlogs so not much horsepower really needed there 

the 3070 has a better featureset, like both dlss and fsr support, better rtx, all that.

id go for the 3070 any day.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

RTX 3070 in a heartbeat.

9 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

the 3070 has a better featureset, like both dlss and fsr support, better rtx, all that.

id go for the 3070 any day.

So the fact that the 6700xt has 12gb is irrelevant… got it.  Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Bfunk1414 said:

So the fact that the 6700xt has 12gb is irrelevant… got it.  Thanks!

it might change the longevity, if you are going to play games at 8k, but i dont think you will like 10fps gaming

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

it might change the longevity, if you are going to play games at 8k, but i dont think you will like 10fps gaming

Hahah. Sounds good. The decision is made then

thanks again 

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the help on choosing the right rig. I went for the G707. Do not regret it one bit. Mainly use it for MSF2020 and some video editing. She performs like a beauty.