Help: Graphics card fan keeps getting stuck

Apocolype

So I've had this graphics card for a little over a year now and this issue has kind of been present that whole time but it seems to now be getting worse to the point where I'm getting worried.

I know it's getting stuck because I took the gpu out and tried to spin the fan by hand and it quickly stops and make a noise like something is stopping it. As far as I can tell nothing is making contact with the blades and the sound makes it seem like it's coming from inside the card itself. 

I have no idea where to proceed from here and I'm quite scared to lose my card given the current situation. Any advice or guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks all!

Which GPU is this?
Some graphic cards have one or more fans on it stop spinning on IDLE, to reduce noise. If you play a demanding game or launch GPUtest/Furmark, does it spin ?

It could also be a defective fan and changing it could help, which would entail dismantling the whole cooler to have access to the fans, get the model number written on the fan and order a new one of Ebay or some other place while making sure it has the right number of pins for the power connector.

If your card is still under warranty, contact support first.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

42 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Which GPU is this?
Some graphic cards have one or more fans on it stop spinning on IDLE, to reduce noise. If you play a demanding game or launch GPUtest/Furmark, does it spin ?

It could also be a defective fan and changing it could help, which would entail dismantling the whole cooler to have access to the fans, get the model number written on the fan and order a new one of Ebay or some other place while making sure it has the right number of pins for the power connector.

If your card is still under warranty, contact support first.

Oh yeah sorry it's a Gainward 2060s Ghost.
These fans don't spin on idle and like I say I tried spinning the fan by hand and could tell something was stopping it.

Also I'm not entirely sure how to take apart the cooler and tbh not sure I'd be completely comfortable doing it unless it's a fairly simple process. I just don't want to break anything.

It's the bearings,you can't do nothing.

You could dismantle the fan and at the top of the fan add some special oil for bearings and look what would happen,otherwise you need to order replacement fan.

If you need PC badly I'd undervolt the card and use with one fan until you get second fan.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

I had a look at photos of the card, and my best guess is the plastic top cover comes off by removing two screws on each side, and the fans themselves are held onto that plastic cover by 3 screws under the blade. Bear in mind I'm looking at Google photos, you can look at the real thing to be sure.

Once you remove a fan it will have some kind of code on the back, type in that code on ebay and you'll get sellers of replacement fans usually from China so expect a wait for it to get to you. 

There will be no need to take off the metal cooling fins but you might want to figure out why the fan broke in the first place. Perhaps a bit of VHB tape under the fans brackets to lower the chances of the blades hitting the metal??