Need advice on a decent laptop for media consumption & streaming

Hello ^^

I'm on the lookout for a LAPTOP that would have a decent enough hardware for media consumption, but I'm not exactly sure on what to look for.
I already have 2 separate systems for my gaming and work needs, so this one would have to be just powerful to consume 1080p/4K content (while a few background programs are running, like the VPN and antivirus), both in a local manner and streamed.

In general it would be a machine to browse a bit of youtube, some streaming, watching TV shows and all that lovely stuff, but at the same time I don't want an helplessly underpowered machine that would chug in daily operations.

That said I don't intend to do any gaming or intensive work on it.

I currently have a Lenovo Thinkpad T450 from 2015 (which has an intel i5-5300U and 16GB of RAM in my configuration), so I'd like something a little bit faster than that (again, nothing crazy).

Truth be told it's not all about the power; I'd like something a bit more recent because I'd like to have better compatibility with future updates, so ideally something from 2017 and beyond.

Screen-wise I don't need anything crazy, but approaching 1080p would be nice.

I might not get it right away but I'd like to see if there are some models you recommend.

And, as always, thank you ❤️