Now that ltt engineering has new CNC tools, can I make personal job request?

ATrollAaaNnnnn

Hey ltt team, can I put in a job request as far as custom case mods for the da2 now that you have that CNC mill + ltt engineering guys?

My biggest gripe with this case is the amount of air that you can't pull through the top and bottom fan mounts due to the design, ive gone through a few builds in the case now but I've always had bigger dreams to push what I can fit in it. I've always thought a custom 2008 Mac pro type handle bar/feet would better suit the case as far as air flow would go but paying a large company to produce a one off would be extremely expensive. I'm already $400 into investments in the case(i have all add-ons, including vertical and glass) but I kinda need more out of as far as gpu cooling goes, 6900xt + 60* water temps aren't cool. The glass I don't even use because the magnets on the glass fell off and expoxy failed. I feel bad wanting to spend more money on it but it seems like asking you to finish this build for me may be an enjoyable way to accomplish this.

I'm no 3d designer, so there is definitely work to be done but I think you'd appreciate my build when it works. It's a 5700g + a sadly modded g12 6900xt, I would watercool but space restraints make me hesitant to bother as I might upgrade again for am5 and at that point I'd definitely want more space for a custom loop. I mainly run Manjaro, with windows (and eventually macos) in a VM with the dgpu and two SSDs passed through. If I hadn't used up my second m.2 slot I could still have expanded to a third gpu(m.2>x4 adtlink adapter) to run all three oses at once but that's a dream better suited for am5.

TLDR: Basically i'm a beggar renting out my unobtainium rig for quick and dirty content in exchange for slightly discounting a custom mod with no 3d to back me up.

Spoiler

Nihla

i5 4570k @ 4.20ghz 1.2v | Zotac 1060 AMP + Zotac 1070 ti Mini | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | X2 LG 29UC88

Hifiman HE4xx | Philips SHP9500s | Swans HiVi M10

The odds of that happening are stupid slim.  

Unless you're willing to pay them more money than it's worth?  (Because design and editing time is still money) there's absolutely no reason for them to do it.

You're better off contacting a group like modmymods.com and reaching out to them.  

You'll still probably spend WAY MORE than you want to, tho.

3 minutes ago, tkitch said:

The odds of that happening are stupid slim.  

Unless you're willing to pay them more money than it's worth?  (Because design and editing time is still money) there's absolutely no reason for them to do it.

You're better off contacting a group like modmymods.com and reaching out to them.  

You'll still probably spend WAY MORE than you want to, tho.

I'm basically hoping they are looking for a beta tester for experience on their mill for an item they probably still have in house.

And yes, it is way more expensive than I want. One offs be like tht. But they have done a one off b4.

Spoiler

Nihla

i5 4570k @ 4.20ghz 1.2v | Zotac 1060 AMP + Zotac 1070 ti Mini | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | X2 LG 29UC88

Just now, ATrollAaaNnnnn said:

Im basically hoping they are looking for a beta tester(of their mill) for experience with said mill for an item they probably still have in house.

And if they need to beta test?  I'm sure Alex and Linus have a wish list  of things they can tool around with for giggles.  Makers always do!

Just now, tkitch said:

And if they need to beta test?  I'm sure Alex and Linus have a wish list  of things they can tool around with for giggles.  Makers always do!

Most likely is the case

Spoiler

Nihla