Where to place tube res?

Hey,

Does anyone have any ideas of where I can mount a tube resevoir in my Fractal Design Arc Midi R2?

Does it fit to the right of your motherboard? That's how I mount mine.

sL5DAd2.jpg

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

mount it outside the case through a hole you drill, and draw tubes in and out of the case to give it a Frankenstein look

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

mount it outside the case through a hole you drill, and draw tubes in and out of the case to give it a Frankenstein look

If you do this OP please post pics, this sounds EPIC!

CPU: i7 3770k @4.5Ghz 1.26v Cooler: H100i 2 Sp120 Quiets MoBo: MSI Z77 MPOWER Big Bang RAM: 16GB G.Skill Sniper 2133Mhz CL9 Graphics Card: Asus Direct CU II R9 290 Storage: Vertex 4 128GB, WD Black 1TB Case: NZXT H440 Green

mount it outside the case through a hole you drill, and draw tubes in and out of the case to give it a Monster from Frankenstein look

FTFY

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Off topic but how tall is that ress ?, looking into a build in a 750D and would be very interested to know how long that is.

Off topic but how tall is that ress ?, looking into a build in a 750D and would be very interested to know how long that is.

It's the clear version of this: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/9576/ex-res-157/Bitspower_Water_Tank_Z-Multi_250_Inline_Reservoir_BP-WTZM250P-BK.html

76f5fa3902c370376ac179046fbff412.png

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

sL5DAd2.jpg

I got a Arc Midi R2 not a 750D.

If you do this OP please post pics, this sounds EPIC!

Not really into modding and that stuff, so not really an option.

I think I will save some money and purchase the Corsair 750D.

I got a Arc Midi R2 not a 750D.

Not really into modding and that stuff, so not really an option.

I think I will save some money and purchase the Corsair 750D.

I know you have an Arc Midi R2, but did you read what I wrote? 

Posted Image

OT: Is that a Bitspower res?

I got a 150mm one for my 750D and mounted it to the front fans lol

Do you like it?

Do you like it?

Yes.

It's the clear version of this: http://www.frozencpu...TZM250P-BK.html

76f5fa3902c370376ac179046fbff412.png

I really like the res, even though it's not the most practical, the looks are awesome.

Yes.

I really like the res, even though it's not the most practical, the looks are awesome.

Yeah they do. I got the black tinted version and it's awesome, I even have a light to use with the clear plug that comes with it. I also love the logo and got Bitspower fittings to go along with it.

I'll be updating my build log with some good pics later, along with my full loop done today or tomorrow :)

Yeah they do. I got the black tinted version and it's awesome, I even have a light to use with the clear plug that comes with it. I also love the logo and got Bitspower fittings to go along with it. I'll be updating my build log with some good pics later, along with my full loop done today or tomorrow :)

Sounds awesome dude! If you remember, please tag me in your post, I would love to see it.

Do you like it?

I have a Bitspower res in red. They look freeking awesome. I have mine mounted next to a MSI G45. *dribbles* :)
Current Rig:

Case: CM Storm Mid Tower | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V CPU: Intel i7 (1155) 2600k @ 3.4GHz | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU:  XFX HD Radeon XXX DD 6870 | Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX  | Power Suply: OCZ 1000W  |  Boot Drive: 2 x WD Raptors 300GB in Raid 0 | Storage: Samsung SpinPoint T3 1TB | OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit 

Project Zero (In Progress)

Case: Silverstone TJ07 I Motherboard: MSI z87-G45 Gaming | CPU: Intel i5-4570k | Ram: Ballistix Tracer DDR3 4x4GB GPU: 2X MSI R9 290X 4GB (x-fire) Sound Card: Asus Xonar Essence STX Power Supply: Corsair RM 850W | Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Cooling: Custom loop (cpu+gpu's)

#killedmywife

I had it on the left first but with my new GT780 it didn't fit and I moved it to the right. Oh and I have my pump suspended now which reduces the noise to almost completely silent. The case is a Corsair 750D and all of the water cooling parts are from EKWB. Top tip, add a drain port to either the side or the bottom, makes your life much easier when you have to drain your system.

vhuyqb.jpg

2r2oztj.jpg

icebreakertech.nl