What Should I buy next to my computer.

Heres my specs:

Gpu: Amd radeon 580 series 

Cpu:I7-9700F 3.00GHZ 

Ram:16gb

Motherboard: Tuf z390-plus

Cooler: icue H100i RGB PRO XT

Drive: Sata hard disc 1tb

I am on a budget but cannot say exactly where my budget is. But I am 15 y o so you can kinda guess it of my age.

Edited by KoalanS

6 minutes ago, KoalanS said:

Should I buy next

What's your case?

RYZEN 7 3700X / MSI X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI / ZOTAC 3070 TWIN EDGE OC / CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB @ 3200 / SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 / WD BLACK SN850 M.2 / GIGABYTE P750GM 80+ GOLD / MSI MAG FORGE 100R / MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R 

5 minutes ago, KoalanS said:

Drive: Sata hard disc 1tb

Solid State Drive. You can get some 500GB to 1TB SSDs for between $50 to $100.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

My case is an Corsair 4000D TG in black color.

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Solid State Drive. You can get some 500GB to 1TB SSDs for between $50 to $100.

Yee I could But like I don't have much stuff in my computer.

7 minutes ago, KoalanS said:

Maybe get some nice peripherals? Your system seems fine as is hardware-wise.

RYZEN 7 3700X / MSI X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI / ZOTAC 3070 TWIN EDGE OC / CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB @ 3200 / SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 / WD BLACK SN850 M.2 / GIGABYTE P750GM 80+ GOLD / MSI MAG FORGE 100R / MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R 

oh ye good Idea but  Iknow I need 2 new monitors mines are very old. But Should I wanna Get new monitors before getting a new Gpu

11 minutes ago, KoalanS said:

before getting a new Gpu

Now really isn't a good time to buy a GPU unless you are lucky enough to get one at MSRP or close to and IF available. You can always invest in a monitor now as those are still more reasonable to get, just keep in mind of their specs and what you are aiming for in the future when you upgrade.

Thanks alot mate!! is there any way that your gpu need to be compatible with your monitor for better performance or something?

1 hour ago, KoalanS said:

An SSD is not about the extra storage it's about speed and not really the transfer speed but the access times. It will radically change the way your computer works in many ways, so yeah even if it is just a small boot drive that the one you want (and it's cheap).

For the rest, any meaningful upgrade would cost >300$ even if you can get stuff at MSRP.

6 hours ago, KoalanS said:

Its not about amount of data. Its about everything else. The speed, the snappiness, fast boot times. Did I mention speed? You go SSD, you will wonder why did you wait this long to get one. Like a memory from the past. Back in 2013 I was playing BF4 with friends. SSDs weren't as common as they were now. From 32 player on one side, maybe 10 had one. The two with fast internet and SSD were me and my mate. And we flocked to jets on every server load as we were first to load the map.

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Shit I didin't know thanks alot of you both Im gonna defiently take a further look.