My first build, need some advice

Budget (including currency): €2000-€2500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly gaming and a bit of programming (deep learning, neural networks)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

image.thumb.png.06eb3fa3374027ec4a5ae561ae9685db.png

This is what I currently have and I would like some opinions/recommandations. I know the 3080 is not available or going for ridiculous prices so maybe you could recommend a graphics card of about €500 to pass the time and wait till I can upgrade it ( I came across a GTX 1660 super). So in the future I want a 3080. And I am also unsure about cases since I read that the cooler is quite big or something? If you need any more info let me know

anyway thx in advance!

I also made a pc lately (didn't buy anything yet) i picked this one: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB. Its pretty decent and its now about 350$ to 400$.

3 minutes ago, PandyTheComputerNoob said:

I also made a pc lately (didn't buy anything yet) i picked this one: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB. Its pretty decent and its now about 350$ to 400$.

Alright I will keep it in mind thx

25 minutes ago, PandyTheComputerNoob said:

No a 1050ti is bad as shit and the top is 130$ with that price you can get a 3060ti or 3060 at MSRP

You do not or want OR NEED x570Mb GET A b550  I guess its the age of problem of matching parts. Get what gets it done

1 hour ago, Omar.B said:

This one is way better and cheaper the mobo might be over but you saved a lot going with this one https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/Wz8zVc 

or you can go with this one and you wont need to upgrade for minimal of 5 years 

https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/3qLfTJ

Ooh i really like the second one, would you have a recommandation on what graphics card i could buy to temporarily use the pc till the 3080ti is at msrp?

1 hour ago, RedHotChiliTaco said:

Ooh i really like the second one, would you have a recommandation on what graphics card i could buy to temporarily use the pc till the 3080ti is at msrp?

A used 1660 super or higher but minimum 1650 super not more than 200$

45 minutes ago, Omar.B said:

A used 1660 super or higher but minimum 1650 super not more than 200$

Alright thank you!

6 hours ago, Omar.B said:

This one is way better and cheaper the mobo might be over but you saved a lot going with this one https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/Wz8zVc 

or you can go with this one and you wont need to upgrade for minimal of 5 years 

https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/3qLfTJ

I switched the case for this one: 

Lian Li Lancool II Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case

I like this look more and as far as i can tell everything fits and it has great airflow (based on reviews)

7 hours ago, RedHotChiliTaco said:

deep learning, neural networks

Are you just studying or planning on getting serious about it? If the latter, then I'd say to go with 32gb minimum.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga

1 hour ago, igormp said:

Are you just studying or planning on getting serious about it? If the latter, then I'd say to go with 32gb minimum.

I am currently studying artificial intelligence at the university and that's the direction which i want to go

10 hours ago, PandyTheComputerNoob said:

MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB. Its pretty decent and its now about 350$ to 400$

Scalper prices right there. That card is so not worth that price.

1 hour ago, RedHotChiliTaco said:

I am currently studying artificial intelligence

I'd second what was mentioned stated earlier, up your RAM and find like a 1650/60

RYZEN 7 3700X / MSI X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI / ZOTAC 3070 TWIN EDGE OC / CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB @ 3200 / SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 / WD BLACK SN850 M.2 / GIGABYTE P750GM 80+ GOLD / MSI MAG FORGE 100R / MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R 

6 hours ago, RedHotChiliTaco said:

I switched the case for this one: 

Lian Li Lancool II Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case

I like this look more and as far as i can tell everything fits and it has great airflow (based on reviews)

Ok its good one and the case is just a personal preference when it have a good airflow the look come back  to the owner  

9 hours ago, RedHotChiliTaco said:

Alright thank you!

No problem always happy to help ")