Warzone/Modern Warfare packet burst

NePHiLiM86

Hi All,

First time posting, hopefully someone can help. 

With us still under lockdown my friends and myself are playing a fair amount of Call of Duty Modern warfare. Unfortunately in the area that I live we have limited option for internet so I am using LTE/4g+ it's not great but generally in game I have a roughly 50ms latency which is definitely playable. 

Problem is I tend to get a fair amount of packet burst (3 small squares appear on the righthand side of the screen). This makes the game play quite stuttery. 

I found a solution where you edit the adv_options.ini in the player folder under my documents. Basically the recommended change it to set the Rendererworkercount to the number of physical cores on your CPU. I am running a Ryzen 3500x which is 6 core 6 threads. The original value in the .ini was on 2, so I changed to 6 as recommended. Now for what I can't seem to figure out, my fps went from a relatively stable 115fps to 140fps and the packet burst decreased significantly. The video did state there would be a performance increase. All good so far, but the problem is the FPS is now jumping between 75 and 140 which is just as bad if not worse than the packet burst.  I tried playing around with the Rendererworkercount using 3 and 4 as settings as well, they also decreased the burst problem but made the fps unstable.

PC Specs below:

RYZEN 3500X

ASUS TUF X570 PLUS

16GB GSKILL 3600mhz ram 

ASUS ROG gtx 1070

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated