Suddenly frozen and crash

Arifhaz13

Hello,

Need some help regarding whole pc crashing. The problem just happen a couple days now. Still never happen i am gaming though. Only happen when i am just browsing and watching vids or stream.

So what happen is suddenly i cant move the mouse and the display just frozen. Whenever its happen rgb, cpu fans, casing fans all still running but the gpu stop sppining. then my monitor lose connection and no display. The only solution is to restart the pc.

this problem start happening when i install new ssd, take dead hdd,  install 2 new casing fan, extra fan for my cpu cooler be quiet dark rock slim. also i reapply new thermal paste.

There are some problem actually when i went turn on the pc.

1. The RGB actually blinking like signal of a car. click3 non stop when i turn on the psu power. cant start the pc.

so i check all the wire and my 24 point not very tightly seated. so i reseated it then the Mobo rgb is actually static like it should after turning the psu on. BUT when i push the power button, only my new fan which i connected to the cpu_fan_2 is spinning full speed the main cpu fan did not spin and casing none spinning. no post

2. so i start reseating every thing, gpu, ram, power wire, disconnect the ssd sata. no post

try to dc every sata, running only one stick ram on every slot. no hope

so i decide to take out the cmos battery and waited for 5 mins. reseated every thing. every sata. and all fans spinning, led running but no post and gpu fan not spinning.

at this point its already 4am and i already give up. while trying to find some solution via phone then i saw disconnect every peripheral. then i realise i never dc my wireless mouse dougle and SUPPRISE. the pc actually posting and everything is working.  the only problem is the problem stated start to happen.

Ryzen 5 3600
Asrock B450M Steel Legend
2x8gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600mhz
FSP Hyper M85 550W Bronze
Sapphire Radeon 5600XT

So while gaming, such as dota, apex, fifa. no artifacts seen, temp were normal for gpu n cpu. no any hiccup or error.

driver everything is latest update. maybe windows update i did not update last 2 month.

thank you

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for Some Friend, I can tell you I can be one. maybe not the best but will try to be the best