Good case fans

Cool_Evlo

Right now I have 2 fans that came with my case, but they are pretty... bad.

Anybody have any recommendations for case fans? I am looking at NF-F12s, but they are expensive, and to be honest, a bit ugly.

😳
Not that active so I may not respond.

Systems specs and temps? What are you trying to improve?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Noctua NF-A12x25's are stupid good fans.

Ugly, but ridiculously good and versatile

I did waaaaaay too much research on fans in the last 2 weeks.

& Im thinking of swapping out my F12's for more A12x25's

Edit: Thermaltake made a cheap ripoff called the Toughfan 12, its black, but many of them also have issues like fans hitting the edges.

System Specs: AMD 5950x PBO-AutoNoctua DH-15 Black | Gigabyte x570 MasterEVGA 3080FTW3 Ultra | (2x16gb) G.Skill Royal 3600mhz CL18 | Corsair 5000D Airflow (Black) Samsung 980 Pro 2TB & Firecuda 520 1TB & Crucial MX500 2tb850W Corsair RMX | 2 Noctua A14 CPU, 6 Noctua A12x25 Intake, 3x Noctua F12 Top Exhaust, 1x Noctua A12x25 Back Exhaust

Monitors: (Main) LG Ultragear 34" 2k Ultrawide 144hz IPS '34GP83A-B' (Side) Acer Predator 27" 2k 144hz TN 'Abmiprz'

Peripherals: Corsair K100 OPX | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Corsair Virtuoso SE | Audioengine A2+

33 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Systems specs and temps? What are you trying to improve?

I'm gonna get a 2060, which isn't too hot of a card, and will be paired with a R3 2200G at first, but will soon be upgraded to a 3600.

I just want some nice quiet fans. 

Are the NF-P12 Redux's any good?

😳

6 minutes ago, Cool_Evlo said:

I'm gonna get a 2060, which isn't too hot of a card, and will be paired with a R3 2200G at first, but will soon be upgraded to a 3600.

I just want some nice quiet fans. 

Are the NF-P12 Redux's any good?

NF-P12's are good. What case are you using?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Amazon preferably, US, dont care the price, though I dont really wanna go over 20 a fan.

😳

Arctic P12 and p14 are good budget fans. They are usually highly recommend.

I don't like the thermal take tough fans for two reasons. I've heard they don't last very long and they are a blatant rip off of Noctua.

I have some redux p12 fans on my GPU and they are great. No extras that come with the standard Noctuas, but still good quality. And black/gray for those that care.

I have all Noctua fans in my case and they all perform very well. Only issue I've had is buzzing with the 140mm fans when they are too close to an obstruction in pull mode. Resolved by spacing them or limiting speed.