First build for 4K

Budget (including currency): £900

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games like Assassin's Creed Valhalla, movies/series at UHD HDR x265 5.1 DTS or FLAC audio, possibly physics simulation software in the future.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I was recommended this build https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/JZ38t8 but it has no wireless, which I need because my internet source is tethering from my phone. I'll be connecting it to a 4K HDR TV, so I'm not sure about the refresh rate, but I'm used to 30fps, so 60fps is probably enough? I'm currently using a 13 years old laptop. From what I've read it's ok to have the games render at 1080p or 1440p, as the upscale to 4K doesn't pixelate things that much, especially if I can do at least high settings. I'm not comfortable with water cooling, but would like it to be a bit on the silent side when on idle.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I already have a bunch of 500GB HDDs that I got from cable boxes, so that would be used as extra storage like music, images and videos, but I don't hoard, so will probably use only one.

You can always put in a network/bluetooth card if it doesn't have it, unless you don't or will not have enough space for it (they are not that big but needs the smaller PCIE). DLSS can help you in titles that have it, or upscale to render resolution.

Would think 3080 to the 6800 XT (non XT was a lot worse?) is up there, and when AMD's cards might get something similar but not the same to DLSS in the summer or later. So those cards might be scaling a lot better for 4K content in the future, for games. 60 FPS in 4K.

A few games in 4K using some of the cards?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-uiLB0RdCA

39 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

You can always put in a network/bluetooth card if it doesn't have it, unless you don't or will not have enough space for it (they are not that big but needs the smaller PCIE). DLSS can help you in titles that have it, or upscale to render resolution.

Would think 3080 to the 6800 XT (non XT was a lot worse?) is up there, and when AMD's cards might get something similar but not the same to DLSS in the summer or later. So those cards might be scaling a lot better for 4K content in the future, for games. 60 FPS in 4K.

A few games in 4K using some of the cards?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-uiLB0RdCA

I don't know if it would have space, so if it's not too much more money I'd prefer one with wi-fi already in. All I have is a USB one that's probably way slower, as it's quite old.

And I'm trying to buy a GPU that is in stock, and is within my budget, which those aren't.