Game of Thornes Belgium

Jirne

I'm such a huuuuuuge fan of GoT and i wanna watch the 4th season right now, when it comes out. But as you might have seen in the titel I'm from Belgium and not receiving HBO on my television  :angry: Is there any way I can watch it using a VPN (hotspotshield for example?)? I might buy hotspotshield to get on the HBO site but can i watch it on there? Or is there some 'American Tv online' i can reach (with or without VPN)? Will netflix broadcast it right away and can i just watch it on netflix? Please help me to be able to watch GoT!

(@Moderator: didn't know where to put it, sorry)

^^^This

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Or you know, torrent it.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Or you know, torrent it.

Hard to torrent something which sin't availible for torrenting yet and at start it'll be only low quality

Hard to torrent something which sin't availible for torrenting yet and at start it'll be only low quality

What you're saying is you can't wait a day x3

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

You can watch it here.

thorns.jpg

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

You can watch it here.

thorns.jpg

Ohw f*ck i only notice now, sorry :S not native english speaker lol

What you're saying is you can't wait a day x3

Can you ASURE me every episode will be on high qualoity on piratebay THE NEXT DAY????

Can you ASURE me every episode will be on high qualoity on piratebay THE NEXT DAY????

Within 1 hour most of the times, HDTV rip.

I'm such a huuuuuuge fan of GoT and i wanna watch the 4th season right now, when it comes out. But as you might have seen in the titel I'm from Belgium and not receiving HBO on my television  :angry: Is there any way I can watch it using a VPN (hotspotshield for example?)? I might buy hotspotshield to get on the HBO site but can i watch it on there? Or is there some 'American Tv online' i can reach (with or without VPN)? Will netflix broadcast it right away and can i just watch it on netflix? Please help me to be able to watch GoT!

(@Moderator: didn't know where to put it, sorry)

You can hire it if you have Telenet digital TV.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Then I might just go for piratebay...

You can hire it if you have Telenet digital TV.

HBO on telenet? Or GoT on à la carte? Cuz à la carte will offer it with i believe one month delay

HBO on telenet? Or GoT on à la carte? Cuz à la carte will offer it with i believe one month delay

I think I saw they had the newest season, but I only read the books so it might have been the last season indeed.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I think I saw they had the newest season, but I only read the books so it might have been the last season indeed.

Think I saw they have season 3