DayZ standalone anyone keen to play? (experienced and newb)

BloodWithIce

Hey, anyone wants to play DayZ with me? Someone that doesn't backstab you every time. Someone loyal that doesn't shoot on sight all the time (only when threatened). Someone that's willing to communicate on Skype and play in the meantime. i played +40 hours and am very experienced, pretty good in gunfights and decent sniper. Willing to play with experienced people and newbies. 

Add me, pm or post down here. 

Steam: blood_with_ice

Starting as a fresh spawn

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Me and Noiremk2 from the forum have played 70+ hours together, and each of us have 100+ in the game. Feel free to add me on steam name= totjup5 and join our little group :)

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|