Which x570 has the best BIOS?

Criteria: User friendliness, number of options, playing nice with Linux dual booting is a plus.

No such thing as a bad question right? I've heard something bad about every bios I've looked up, "ASRock is the worst," "Gigabyte boards are held back by their bios," "MSI is good but feels old." Etcetera. I'm leaning towards a mid or upper teir gigabyte or MSI x570 mbd currently

36 minutes ago, Beat_my_Laptop said:

Which x570 has the best BIOS?

Criteria: User friendliness, number of options, playing nice with Linux dual booting is a plus.

No such thing as a bad question right? I've heard something bad about every bios I've looked up, "ASRock is the worst," "Gigabyte boards are held back by their bios," "MSI is good but feels old." Etcetera. I'm leaning towards a mid or upper teir gigabyte or MSI x570 mbd currently

From my experience with AM4 socket boards, not just X570 specifically, they all suck, but differently.

- missing options or options that when used have no effect (change nothing)

- options but are scattered throughout the BIOS and can be found in unexpected places

- generally clunky BIOS setup

Unless you plan on doing serious overclocking it doesn't really matter which board / manufacturer you go with, as long as the board has all of the expansion that you are looking for. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here