PheonixMiner Speed at Pool very low?

I'll start of by saying, pretty new to mining, I'm putting my gaming rig to some good use while I'm not gaming and having a while off after playing so much over the various lockdowns we've had in the UK.

I'm using PheonixMiner and mining on the ethermine pool but my effective speed at pool is sitting at 15MH/S when my current hash rate is showing as 27.8-28MH/s. Running a 300mb broadband connection with a super low ping so don't anticipate it being anything to do with latency.

Card: KFA2 GTX1070 OC

Core Clock: +200

Mem Clock +200

Power Limit: 100

Temp limit: 75

The cards' sitting at 70 consistantly in a well ventilated room, the above settings I have set using MSI Afterburner. These settings seem to be stable and have been for a while now, any more on the core and it crashes, any less and my hash rate tanks down to 25mh/s.

Has anyone got any idea on how i can resolve this as 15 mh/s doesn't seem to great?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

What is your average hash rate on Ethermine after 24+ hours of consistent mining?

The current hash rate will go up and down as it is calculated from the actual completion of valid shares. This number is affected by discovery of a block, network speed (stale shares), luck, difficulty etc. My own rate at Ethermine varies from 25 MH/s to 50+ MH/s. 

On my setup I always had a way too high percentage of stale shares (10-20%) with Phoenix, no issues with nbminer.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

I have just rebooted everything after having to move some stuff around, I will report back on my average after 24 hours. 

51 minutes ago, harryk said:

What is your average hash rate on Ethermine after 24+ hours of consistent mining?

The current hash rate will go up and down as it is calculated from the actual completion of valid shares. This number is affected by discovery of a block, network speed (stale shares), luck, difficulty etc. My own rate at Ethermine varies from 25 MH/s to 50+ MH/s. 

Am I right in saying everything should normalise over a 24-36 hour period?

12 minutes ago, MSH4190 said:

I have just rebooted everything after having to move some stuff around, I will report back on my average after 24 hours. 

Am I right in saying everything should normalise over a 24-36 hour period?

Yes, the average hash rate should stabilize and be fairly close to the reported rate (within ~5 MH/s). It will still vary some but only if it is consistently low should you be concerned.

Cheers pal! I'll keep an eye on it over the next 24 hours.

I'm noticing around 20% stales at the mo from keeping an on it over the last hour or so, not good either no?

16 minutes ago, MSH4190 said:

Cheers pal! I'll keep an eye on it over the next 24 hours.

I'm noticing around 20% stales at the mo from keeping an on it over the last hour or so, not good either no?

ABSOLUTE FACE PALM MOMENT! I for some reason copied my pre-configured existing bat file out and used my initial test miner bat... this  was set to the US pool as my defualt pool from the UK... that would explain my stale shares... WHAT A MORON!