Back glass panel broke

Axgk

Is it fine to leave the back of the motherboard exposed? Are there any dangers?

A79113C5-44D6-40CF-8EF4-A0AA500AB623.jpeg

Its fine, just make sure to get rid all the glass shards for your own sake. I personally didnt run a sidepanel on my previous computer for ages, just dust buildup can be a problem, on the plus side thermals are better.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Axgk said:

Is it fine to leave the back of the motherboard exposed? Are there any dangers?

it's fine. just make sure to keep things away from your PC

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

it's fine. just make sure to keep things away from your PC

Why so? I mean i know its pretty obvious why, but what can happen?

11 minutes ago, Axgk said:

this most likely won't happen, but I've had some close calls with water 0_0

keep liquids and metals away from that side and you'll be fine.

Check the manuf's website, you can /probably/ get a replacement if you want.  (E-mail support if it isn't listed.)

7 minutes ago, tkitch said:

keep liquids and metals away from that side and you'll be fine.

Check the manuf's website, you can /probably/ get a replacement if you want.  (E-mail support if it isn't listed.)

Ibuypower lol, also theres a lot of moisture in the air here, is that fine?

humidity isn't a problem.  

IBuypower didn't make the case, and you should be able to find out what model case it was in the original order.

24 minutes ago, Axgk said:

don't whack your motherboard directly with some large object or let something spill onto the side of your PC, I'm sure you can guess what the result would be.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

For usability it's completely fine, it just doesn't look great. Just don't hit the components and you'll be good. 

Phobos: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4, ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 1030, 1TB Samsung SSD 980, 450W Corsair CXM, Corsair Carbide 175R, Windows 10 Pro

Polaris: Intel Xeon E5-2697 v2, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASRock X79 Extreme6, 12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 1TB Crucial MX500, 750W Corsair RM750, Antec SX635, Windows 10 Pro

Pluto: Intel Core i7-2600, 32GB 1600MHz DDR3, ASUS P8Z68-V, 4GB XFX AMD Radeon RX 570, 8GB ASUS AMD Radeon RX 570, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 3TB Seagate BarraCuda, 750W EVGA BQ, Fractal Design Focus G, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

York (NAS): Intel Core i5-2400, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, HP Compaq OEM, 240GB Kingston V300 (boot), 3x2TB Seagate BarraCuda, 320W HP PSU, HP Compaq 6200 Pro, TrueNAS CORE (12.0)

5 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

don't whack your motherboard directly with some large object or let something spill onto the side of your PC, I'm sure you can guess what the result would be.

Other panel just broke, i assume cause its tempered glass if it even gets one chip it breaks, ive taken it on and off constantly but been putting the bottom of the panel on a rough surface

51 minutes ago, tkitch said:

humidity isn't a problem.  

IBuypower didn't make the case, and you should be able to find out what model case it was in the original order.

How do i find out case manufacturer?

4 minutes ago, Axgk said:

How do i find out case manufacturer?

You'll have to go back to your original order and look.

Or email them and ask.

3 minutes ago, tkitch said:

Or email them and ask.

Oof, thank you

Am i able to use cardboard as side panel for now, taped to the outside?

13 minutes ago, tkitch said:

Or email them and ask.

Am i able to use cardboard taped to the outside as a sidepanel? Also is glass/glass dust on my motherboard a problem

20 minutes ago, Axgk said:

Am i able to use cardboard taped to the outside as a sidepanel? Also is glass/glass dust on my motherboard a problem

Just dont use anything. Unless you eat and drink on top of your case you are fine.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

Just dont use anything. Unless you eat and drink on top of your case you are fine.

Thank you! Im finally running normal temps instead of 100C !!