Can't we expect a 750 Ti Boost?

I went on way too long about this, sorry for the wall of text.

Nvidia has a gap in their line up that needs to be filled. Currently we have the 750 Ti, *"660"*, 760. This is outrageous they still have a card in production and being sold thats going to be 2 years outdated soon! This is the one little spot that separates nvidia's lower end cards from their big boy cards (I know the 750, 750 ti, and 760 are all considered mid range cards, but this is how I think of it). The 650 Ti Boost, discontinued long before even being a year old was one of Nvidiia's best ideas in my opinion, you got the technologies, sli and gpu boost, of the big boy cards at the price and specs of the mid range cards, starting at only $150, which is an insane deal considering you could SLI them and get more performance than a 670 for cheaper, obviously it was only beneficial in SLI optimized games. I don't see why nvidia doesn't just make the 750 Ti Boost happen. I doubt it will use 20 nm processes, because this is only going to be used on the 870 and 880 form rumors, and probably not the mid range cards (850-860) until next generation cards when 20nm is fully integrated into all nvidia GPUs. Either was theres a $100 gap between the cheapest 750 Ti, and the cheapest 760, so It's a really hard choice: do I get the 750 ti and get an ok card, or spend a whopping extra $100 for a 760 which will probably be too much if your budget building. I think Nvidia should have a price tag of some where in between $180 and $200 on the 750 Ti Boost, making a good middle ground in between the 750 ti and 760, so these 3 cards can all have their roles. 750 Ti is for light gaming, 750 Ti boost is for moderate gaming,  and 760 and up is for full on gaming. Also I would imagine a company like EVGA would have a bland model for $180, a superclocked one for $190 and a FTW edition for $210 with ACX and all that jazz. Also I think the memory will be a solid 2gb across the board, anything less and 1080p gaming is a big no no, and anything more would be stepping in 760 territory. Also I'm guessing a 192-bit memory bus to fit in between the 750's 128-bit and the 760's 256-bit buses and 192-bit is the sweet spot for 2 way SLI. What do you think of this? I really want to see the true predecessor of the 650 ti boost thats not the 660 we know form 2 years ago. I really want on too long about this but I really want Nvidia to make a sweet spot card in between 750 and 760. Maybe it'll be called the 755, since the 650 ti boost only had boost because it supported boost where as the regular 650 ti didn't. Many will say that the 750 Ti is the predecessor to the 650 ti boost, but I think not for 2 reasons, 1. It still has a slow 128-bit memory bus compared to the Boost's 192-bit so thats a downgrade 2. It doesn't support SLI this tied into the memory bus thing, but either way I think having the option of SLI is a huge step up, and the 750 Ti doesn't support it so again its a downgrade.

Sorry again for the wall of text.

Also, didin't want to really get into this but, AMD is offering their R7 265, which is just a R9 270 underclocked, that supports Crossfire with 2gb of 256-bit memory, and its only $150!!! Thats insane considering it has 20% better performance than the 750 Ti and is $10 cheaper than the base 750 Ti. This is insane that Nvidia is not acting on this.

i don't think so the 750ti has so many overclocked versions in that boost pricerange and its geting to the end of the 700 series time aswell

Aselwyn1

I dislike companies putting extra words in there to squeeze something in between two products, like Boost, or Ti, or the 5's on r7 265 and r9 295. But if they had spaced their numbers better i totally agree with you.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

I went on way too long about this, sorry for the wall of text.

Nvidia has a gap in their line up that needs to be filled. Currently we have the 750 Ti, *"660"*, 760. This is outrageous they still have a card in production and being sold thats going to be 2 years outdated soon! This is the one little spot that separates nvidia's lower end cards from their big boy cards (I know the 750, 750 ti, and 760 are all considered mid range cards, but this is how I think of it). The 650 Ti Boost, discontinued long before even being a year old was one of Nvidiia's best ideas in my opinion, you got the technologies, sli and gpu boost, of the big boy cards at the price and specs of the mid range cards, starting at only $150, which is an insane deal considering you could SLI them and get more performance than a 670 for cheaper, obviously it was only beneficial in SLI optimized games. I don't see why nvidia doesn't just make the 750 Ti Boost happen. I doubt it will use 20 nm processes, because this is only going to be used on the 870 and 880 form rumors, and probably not the mid range cards (850-860) until next generation cards when 20nm is fully integrated into all nvidia GPUs. Either was theres a $100 gap between the cheapest 750 Ti, and the cheapest 760, so It's a really hard choice: do I get the 750 ti and get an ok card, or spend a whopping extra $100 for a 760 which will probably be too much if your budget building. I think Nvidia should have a price tag of some where in between $180 and $200 on the 750 Ti Boost, making a good middle ground in between the 750 ti and 760, so these 3 cards can all have their roles. 750 Ti is for light gaming, 750 Ti boost is for moderate gaming,  and 760 and up is for full on gaming. Also I would imagine a company like EVGA would have a bland model for $180, a superclocked one for $190 and a FTW edition for $210 with ACX and all that jazz. Also I think the memory will be a solid 2gb across the board, anything less and 1080p gaming is a big no no, and anything more would be stepping in 760 territory. Also I'm guessing a 192-bit memory bus to fit in between the 750's 128-bit and the 760's 256-bit buses and 192-bit is the sweet spot for 2 way SLI. What do you think of this? I really want to see the true predecessor of the 650 ti boost thats not the 660 we know form 2 years ago. I really want on too long about this but I really want Nvidia to make a sweet spot card in between 750 and 760. Maybe it'll be called the 755, since the 650 ti boost only had boost because it supported boost where as the regular 650 ti didn't. Many will say that the 750 Ti is the predecessor to the 650 ti boost, but I think not for 2 reasons, 1. It still has a slow 128-bit memory bus compared to the Boost's 192-bit so thats a downgrade 2. It doesn't support SLI this tied into the memory bus thing, but either way I think having the option of SLI is a huge step up, and the 750 Ti doesn't support it so again its a downgrade.

Sorry again for the wall of text.

We would only see one if AMD pulls something out of their butt like they did with the 7790.

We would only see one if AMD pulls something out of their butt like they did with the 7790.

I mentioned this in a little thing I added about the r7 265