If only...

erty176

This is my "if I had the money" system. For dreamers and workers. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3knVD

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

What would you suggest if it was your dream build?

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/129398-16k-theoretical-beast-machine/?hl=%2Btheoretical+%2Bbeast+%2Bmachine

Already made a better this awhile ago xD

Mine doesn't have monitors though, so that changes things I guess

Not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome. What exactly would dual xeons do for you over one though?

Not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome. What exactly would dual xeons do for you over one though?

You could probably run multiple game servers off your computer with it right? It's WAYYYYYYYYYY overkill for anything I'd ever do, but that's why it's also at a price point I would never pay.

makes a $20k system, watercools with a h100i

Insert faceplam here.

What would you suggest if it was your dream build?

Well, at that price point everything would be under water for a start, in a custom loop, so CPU, GPU's, Mobo, RAM...

I can't comment on my dream build because the parts arn't out yet. I've got a list started for my next build (so really my dream build) and things like GPU's are marked in as "GTX 880?" haha.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

This is why.

epenis.jpg

Why would you put a sound card in a $20k build?

Lol ^ This

A soundcard?! whaaaaa?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Why would you put a sound card in a $20k build?

Why not? If your going all out, might as well have good sound.

Why not? If your going all out, might as well have good sound.

Sound cards just make stuff louder pretty much. You'd want an external AMP and DAC for an all out build. 

Sound cards just make stuff louder pretty much. You'd want an external AMP and DAC for an all out build. 

I'd probably use the one I have. In addition to case fans. I literally have a box of them laying around. And the reason for no water cooling except for cpu is that I like the look air gives. Less pipes and tubes everywhere but, this is a personal preference obviously lol

I'd probably use the one I have. In addition to case fans. I literally have a box of them laying around. And the reason for no water cooling except for cpu is that I like the look air gives. Less pipes and tubes everywhere but, this is a personal preference obviously lol

Yeah, I'd agree with it just being personal preference. 

I'd personally just want one of these because it's so beautiful.

BLACK-REFLECT-TEST-3-copy.jpg

I'm actually getting pretty close to my realistic dream build myself. Just need an extreme edition, nice black 2011 mohterboard, second GPU and full watercooling.