Help with deciding on the Branding/cooler

Fasade

I am going to try and but an RTX 3070 Ti if it's in bearable pricing.

What I want to ask is on what cooler design should I be aiming at between Asus, Gigabyte, MSI.

What concerns me is the temperatures because my case is an NZXT Source S340 Elite with a Kraken X62(pull) in the front, so not much in terms of airflow.

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

15 minutes ago, Fasade said:

I am going to try and but an RTX 3070 Ti if it's in bearable pricing.

What I want to ask is on what cooler design should I be aiming at between Asus, Gigabyte, MSI.

What concerns me is the temperatures because my case is an NZXT Source S340 Elite with a Kraken X62(pull) in the front, so not much in terms of airflow.

Pretty much all 3070 TI cards (except for maybe some OEM models) use an open cooler design which will be dumping the hot air in the case. Maybe its time to consider getting a new case that is more focused on airflow. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

17 minutes ago, Analog said:

Pretty much all 3070 TI cards (except for maybe some OEM models) use an open cooler design which will be dumping the hot air in the case. Maybe its time to consider getting a new case that is more focused on airflow. 

Hm ...... will a Lian Li 011 be good or should I go for a Meshify 2 Compact, they are the same price here.

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

5 hours ago, Fasade said:

Hm ...... will a Lian Li 011 be good or should I go for a Meshify 2 Compact, they are the same price here.

Either is good but no need to get such an expensive case when cheaper options offer well the same or more airflow like a h500 mesh.