Budget mechanical keyboard recommendations under 70 dollars.

Hello, I am takezo and I am a bit confused with what keyboard i should buy with a budget of 70 dollars at hand. I was using an old membrane keyboard for the past 4 years and now would like to try out mechanical ones. I did some scouring and found myself confused on what should I buy.

I don't really believe wasting money on trivial things like rgb but if there are no options but to buy one with rgb in it, I will consider it. Although i would like something that's a bit clicky.

All the recommendations are appreciated!

Look into the

1. GK61

And I saw this video in my recommended and I figured it will help you a lot.

11 hours ago, takezo said:

Hello, I am takezo and I am a bit confused with what keyboard i should buy with a budget of 70 dollars at hand. I was using an old membrane keyboard for the past 4 years and now would like to try out mechanical ones. I did some scouring and found myself confused on what should I buy.

I don't really believe wasting money on trivial things like rgb but if there are no options but to buy one with rgb in it, I will consider it. Although i would like something that's a bit clicky.

All the recommendations are appreciated!

There is the Hexgears GK707/705.
Comes with Kailh Box White which produces a crisp click with 2 clicks per keystroke. Here's the link to the product page: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32960262600.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32952663095.html

big man big w!