Wireless ear bud recommendation (~$150)

piratemonkey

Hey all, I think it's time I get a pair of wireless ear buds as I need a pair now. I have not been keeping up with much in tech recently, especially audio things so I need recommendations for what I should get. I'd be using them with a Pixel 5, when I'm sleeping or exercising or doing anything like that. For reasons, I need a pair with a reasonably good mic for calls (discord specifically, if that makes any difference). I don't have a preference for truly wireless vs not, just I need them low profile. As long as the sound quality isn't tinny, I don't have much of a preference, but the more neutral the sound signature the better. Also, battery life at least 8 hours is very preferable though not strictly required. Oh yeah, and all that for around 150 cad, though I would go for 250 if it was needed. Thanks.

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

14 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

Hey all, I think it's time I get a pair of wireless ear buds as I need a pair now.

WF-1000XM3 is quite good, but its case is super thick and wide so that might not be your jam at all.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Samsung Galaxy Buds+ sound decent and are always on sale for a really good price. If you don't need the mic, you can get the non-plus version for a bit cheaper if they have them in stock.