If you put a liquid under a perfect vacuum would the flow rate increase or decrease?

Guest PhatRATTY
Go to solution Solved by Rocketdog2112,
1 minute ago, PhatRATTY said:

I thought of that but I wasn't sure (I'm not a great student) Say you had a pressure proof tube run and pump lol, would the liquid have the same thermal qualities?

The early Dell H2C cpu coolers actually worked with a slight added pressure when filled from the factory.

Like an automobile cooling system, the system is sealed and holds a predetermined pressure so as to raise the boiling point of the antifreeze.

So yes, pressurizing a liquid can affect thermal properties.

Just something I was thinking about. And if either/neither one of these is true what is the perfect gas to liquid ratio for the most consistent flow. I have literally no idea how this works lol

Neither.

Most liquids gas out under a vacuum.

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION...

EVGA X299 Dark, i7-9800X, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 SLI

Just now, Rocketdog2112 said:

Neither.

Most liquids gas out under a vacuum.

I thought of that but I wasn't sure (I'm not a great student) Say you had a pressure proof tube run and pump lol, would the liquid have the same thermal qualities?

1 minute ago, PhatRATTY said:

The early Dell H2C cpu coolers actually worked with a slight added pressure when filled from the factory.

Like an automobile cooling system, the system is sealed and holds a predetermined pressure so as to raise the boiling point of the antifreeze.

So yes, pressurizing a liquid can affect thermal properties.

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION...

EVGA X299 Dark, i7-9800X, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 SLI