Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super card overheating for unknown reason

This GPU has two fans and running in full speed of 2100 RPM and reaches 87 C after 5 or 15 mins of gaming. I removed the glass panel to give a ventilation to the case and it is the same no change at all. Then I tried locking the voltage and frequency at 800mv and 1200 Mhz with AfterBurner and it slightly reduced to 85 C but after like an hour it's 87 again. Even 83 C it hot for this card I guess. I don't know why this happens. Graphics card is one year old and haven't used that much also there are no dust or whatsoever in it. Can you guys help me out. I can't play any games on it because it stutters like a hell due to GPU thermal throttling. Oo by the way CPU temps are sweat and didn't cross 75 C (Ryzen CPU) so I guess it's not the case or room temp problems. Do you think it caused by drivers or something?

12 minutes ago, pcloverbutnomoney said:

This GPU has two fans and running in full speed of 2100 RPM and reaches 87 C after 5 or 15 mins of gaming. I removed the glass panel to give a ventilation to the case and it is the same no change at all. Then I tried locking the voltage and frequency at 800mv and 1200 Mhz with AfterBurner and it slightly reduced to 85 C but after like an hour it's 87 again. Even 83 C it hot for this card I guess. I don't know why this happens. Graphics card is one year old and haven't used that much also there are no dust or whatsoever in it. Can you guys help me out. I can't play any games on it because it stutters like a hell due to GPU thermal throttling. Oo by the way CPU temps are sweat and didn't cross 75 C (Ryzen CPU) so I guess it's not the case or room temp problems. Do you think it caused by drivers or something?

Could need a thermal paste reapplication.