POWER SW cable missing in LYNX old case

EnviL

Hi, iam having trouble with connecting power button with motherboard on older LYNX case (everyone knows this case). There are 5 cables - Power led +, power led -, H.D.D. Led, RESET SW and SLEEP SW. So as u can see on photos there is no power sw -the main cable for turning pc on. I have been trying to find it on front panel, but there is no other cable, also there is no cable missing. This pc was easily running before( i do not know how, i was't looking closely on those cabels before) on other components so there must be way to do it. There is also photo from front pannel where is cabels going out of the button its blue and black cable which belongs to SLEEP SW. I have been also trying to combinate and plugging it into power sw section on mainboard, but nothing happens.

All components are working and none of them is damaged. I don't know what to do please help, thanks!

FF479046-5D5A-4727-B2CA-1363B770556D.jpeg

8879A4FF-B1E5-404C-8191-9BBF956ACF33.jpeg

8695EA4B-C942-459C-A5FF-2D2797354FBA.jpeg

47BDB3C4-6F84-49B0-A6DD-713A71202A7E.jpeg

8DB1A13C-7B49-44E5-BA30-A916826B2B1B.jpeg

The thing labled sleep switch appears to be wired to the front power button. Just use that

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

The thing labled sleep switch appears to be wired to the front power button. Just use that

What do you mean exactly? Where to plug it or how to use it?

1 minute ago, EnviL said:

What do you mean exactly? Where to plug it or how to use it?

that is the power switch cable, the blue and black wired one.
Plug that into the pins that are labled pw under the socket, the red ones. Order doesnt batter, it can be plugged in eitherr way.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

that is the power switch cable, the blue and black wired one.
Plug that into the pins that are labled pw under the socket, the red ones. Order doesnt batter, it can be plugged in eitherr way.

Yeah plugging it in the red ones is what i also been trying at least 3 times, but nothing happends

Just now, EnviL said:

Yeah plugging it in the red ones is what i also been trying at least 3 times, but nothing happends

jsut to amke sure, weverything but the friont pannel conectors aare plugged in?

if so, take a screwdriver or something else made of metal and make toutch the 2 red pins to it, making sure those to are toutching the metal at the same time. that should boot it.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

jsut to amke sure, weverything but the friont pannel conectors aare plugged in?

if so, take a screwdriver or something else made of metal and make toutch the 2 red pins to it, making sure those to are toutching the metal at the same time. that should boot it.

Those red pins with -pwr+ sign?

If so and the pc boot how do i fix it to booting up pc normally by pushing power up button?

4 minutes ago, EnviL said:

Those red pins with -pwr+ sign?

If so and the pc boot how do i fix it to booting up pc normally by pushing power up button?

Replacng the button prob.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Replacng the button prob.

So there is no way to fix it?

2 minutes ago, EnviL said:

So there is no way to fix it?

if the shortign manuially thing works, the n theres something wrong wiith the button, and theres little chance you can fiz that.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

if the shortign manuially thing works, the n theres something wrong wiith the button, and theres little chance you can fiz that.

Oh ok, thx for the help!