Which one should I upgrade first Cpu or Gpu?

Budget (including currency): I have no budget limits. Usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I do video editing. Streaming could be a possibility. I also play games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

CPU: I have a athlon 220ge 

GPU: I have a Gt 1030 oc 

Which one should I upgrade first?

No budget limits? Get both CPU and GPU 😛

If you had to choose, CPU I guess? Since that Athlon will be a major bottleneck for video editing.

Powerspec 1530 (Clevo PB50DF2) ~ i7 10875H ~ RTX 2070 Super 115W ~ 32GB DDR4 ~ 2x 1TB NVMe ~ 2TB 5400RPM ~ 1080P 240hz matte IPS

Gigabyte G1 GA-970-SLI ~ FX 8320 @ 3.3Ghz, 1212mV ~ 16GB DDR3 ~ Radeon 570 4GB ~ 512GB NVMe ~ 2x 1TB HGST 7200RPM

Xtras ~ Dell 22" 1680x1050 matte IPS monitor ~ Logi M705 mouse ~ PowerA Fusion Pro Xbox One controller ~ Sony XB950N1 headphones ~ Epson V700 film scanner

Streaming Setup ~ OBS Studio with AMF encoding ~ iVCam bridged to LG G6 ~ Focusrite Scarlett Solo interface ~ TONOR condenser cardioid mic

Just now, Natty Ice said:

No budget limits? Get both CPU and GPU 😛

If you had to choose, CPU I guess? Since that Athlon will be a major bottleneck for video editing.

👍

Upgrading the CPU should help quite a bit with video editing. Thankfully, you have an AM4 socket CPU, so depending on your motherboard chipset, it should be pretty easy to pick up an older Ryzen chip that fits your budget and maybe a cooler for it to have a quieter system (if you care about that).

GPUs are are about as easy to buy right now as paper documents from Atlantis, so I would just drop down the resolution if you're getting low fps in games you play and hope that it doesn't fail anytime soon (a friend of mine had his GPU die on him a few days ago ago and looking for a replacement sucks).

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

1 minute ago, DJ46 said:

Upgrading the CPU should help quite a bit with video editing. Thankfully, you have an AM4 socket CPU, so depending on your motherboard chipset, it should be pretty easy to pick up an older Ryzen chip that fits your budget and maybe a cooler for it to have a quieter system (if you care about that).

GPUs are are about as easy to buy right now as paper documents from Atlantis, so I would just drop down the resolution if you're getting low fps in games you play and hope that it doesn't fail anytime soon (a friend of mine had his GPU die on him a few days ago ago and looking for a replacement sucks).

Seems like upgrading the cpu is the best option😄

1 minute ago, Landan B said:

Seems like upgrading the cpu is the best option😄

Pretty much 🙂

What motherboard do you have? (And what case/CPU cooler?)

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett

On 5/22/2021 at 10:55 AM, DJ46 said:

Pretty much 🙂

What motherboard do you have? (And what case/CPU cooler?)

A pretty cheap but nice case: DLM 21 

Stock cpu cooler.

I have a A320 pro max. mini atx " sorry for not exact name Its been awhile since I've built this thing.

7 hours ago, Landan B said:

A pretty cheap but nice case: DLM 21 

Stock cpu cooler.

I have a A320 pro max. mini atx " sorry for not exact name Its been awhile since I've built this thing.

The case looks quite good actually.

Your motherboard has support for up to 3000 series Ryzen CPUs with the right BIOS. But being an A320 board, the VRM most likely isn't great, so higher end CPUs might require a fan pointed at the power delivery on the motherboard. 65W CPUs should work fine without it.
Depending on your budget and typical use case, you could go with an R5 3600 and get higher fps or something like a 1700 with more cores.