New Laptop (Weird Request/Question) for LTT staff (if possible)

So my current laptop is a Late 2016 Razer Blade Stealth and I bought it december 2016, ive kept hold of it this whole time for one reason, I got my Dbrand skin signed by Linus, Luke and colton at LTX2017 (wanted to get the rest of the team but couldnt grab them when they were free).

Im getting a new Laptop soon as I wanna treat myself to a new one as im finally going to uni and will be getting a DBrand Skin for the new laptop too and would love to get it signed by the team, due to covid the next LTX is a while away. 

now this is the crazy long shot part, but if i didnt ask i would never know.

What would be awesome is if i could ship my order to the LMG office to get it signed by as many members of the LTT, SC, TL, CSF, TQ team as possible and then ship it to its final destination (all costs paid my me) this scenario wouldnt happen untill late summer anyways as also i appreciate alot of the team are working from home. 

Honestly this is such a long shot if anyone see's this but yea, you dont ask, you dont get

IMG_7579.JPG

I mean, just because you are getting a new laptop doesn't mean you can't keep your old one as the autograph

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

I hope they respond you,its a nice idea.

Maybe put it in General discussion cause it will possible get more exposure,good luck.