Saitek Cyborg 3d USB Flight Stick for Windows 10?

Video Beagle
Go to solution Solved by Video Beagle,

Yeah, thanks to StDragon76 on the Discord, I just plugged it and loaded up joy.cpl and it just saw it as a Cyborg 3d with no problems. so yay!

So, I have this USB Flight stick (well not the one in the picture..that's less dusty than mine, but it's the same product mostly Saitek Cyborg 3d USB (j13)) .

I thought it might be fun to use it with some games on my PC.

BUT, it's kinda old...and the company is gone...

A quick google does find some Win XP drivers from 15 + years ago...would those work? Is there a safe place to find them other than a random google search? Something new that supersedes the official brand name ones?

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.5a0ddc459063495d87883c42f5b89634.jpg

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

1 hour ago, Video Beagle said:

So, I have this USB Flight stick (well not the one in the picture..that's less dusty than mine, but it's the same product mostly Saitek Cyborg 3d USB (j13)) .

I thought it might be fun to use it with some games on my PC.

BUT, it's kinda old...and the company is gone...

A quick google does find some Win XP drivers from 15 + years ago...would those work? Is there a safe place to find them other than a random google search? Something new that supersedes the official brand name ones?

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.5a0ddc459063495d87883c42f5b89634.jpg

*has one too!*. *out of date electronics hoarder fist bump*

I don’t know if I have that brand.  Mine was a different color and the top hat was different.  That design has been around for a while though.  It worked good.  Really adjustable.  Mine would work without drivers at least mostly, so it might be worth just trying.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Yeah, thanks to StDragon76 on the Discord, I just plugged it and loaded up joy.cpl and it just saw it as a Cyborg 3d with no problems. so yay!

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎