EGS - NBA 2K21 - Free on Epic Games Store for the next 7 days (till May 27th)

FIXXX

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

Not really into sports games, but this is too good of a deal to pass up. Of the sports games I've played in my life, basketball has always been the one I've found the most enjoyable.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

10 minutes ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

Not really into sports games, but this is too good of a deal to pass up. Of the sports games I've played in my life, basketball has always been the one I've found the most enjoyable.

there's 0.001% chance that I'd play this game. But who knows maybe my son would like to once he's 10+ years old.

Free is free, especially if it's not point-n-click trash that my Steam account has in droves from years and years of giveaways and whatnot:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/theFIXXX/games/?tab=all

Actually removed a game from my list because it was such utter trash.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

2 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

Free is free, especially if it's not point-n-click trash that my Steam account has in droves from years and years of giveaways and whatnot.

That's the one thing Epic has over Steam for me. Steam just does not know how to do good game giveaways. Most of the stuff they give out for free is random games I've never heard of that shouldn't sell for more than $5 anyway. Of the games I've gotten for free on Steam, I've only ever played one of them, and I technically didn't even get it from a Steam sale (I got a steam key directly from the publisher).

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

17 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

there's 0.001% chance that I'd play this game. But who knows maybe my son would like to once he's 10+ years old.

My buddy's PS4 came with one of the NBA games, he's now had it for like 7 years now? We've never played it once.

16 minutes ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

That's the one thing Epic has over Steam for me. Steam just does not know how to do good game giveaways. Most of the stuff they give out for free is random games I've never heard of that shouldn't sell for more than $5 anyway. Of the games I've gotten for free on Steam, I've only ever played one of them, and I technically didn't even get it from a Steam sale (I got a steam key directly from the publisher).

EGS and GOG are far more curated, which means every game on the platform has some level of quality control. Steam has completely given up on doing so.

#Muricaparrotgang

lol, I goto Epic and get almost every game. Weather I think I will play it or not.  I was like NO I will pass.