Combining two separate sound systems to one PC

Enochian

Hi , 

I have a 2.1 setup from Edifier.  THe two speakers connects to the sub, from it green jack goes to rear of my strix 370-e mobo. I connect this to Line out. 

EDIFIER XM6BT 2.1 system głośników Bluetooth z możliwością odtwarzania  przez USB/karty SD (czarny): Amazon.pl: Electronics

I would like to buy a 2.0 speakers system to put behind me.  Something like https://www.x-kom.pl/p/310127-glosniki-komputerowe-edifier-20-r1600tiii.html
Edifier 2.0 R1600TIII - 310127 - zdjęcie

Would this setup work ? Can i connect the 2.0 to the black REAR mobo outlet? 

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved

If the purpose is to get surround sound, I think it should work as a 4.1 setup, yes

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

5 minutes ago, Tegneren said:

If the purpose is to get surround sound, I think it should work as a 4.1 setup, yes

Yes i want them to play at the same time like "surround" 

i7-8086K, Strix Z370E-Gaming, G.Skill Trident 32gb 3000MHZ CL 14, Strix 1080 Ti OC, Corsair HX1000i, Obsidian 1000D, Corsair Hydro X custom loop, 13x Corsair LL120, Corsair Lighting Node Pro, 2x SSD Adata SU800 3DNand - 1tb and 128gb, 1Tb WD Blue, Cable Mod Full Cable Kit, Monitor Asus XG27VQ 144Mhz Curved

10 minutes ago, Enochian said:

Yes i want them to play at the same time like "surround" 

Yup just have to connect them to the correct ports then and set it up correctly in the driver. However using many different speakers for a surround setup can cause some weird sound interactions as well they will not have the same sound profile and you can hear things in the wrong way. It can also work totally fine really just depends on the speakers in action.