Unamused

Jack.EXE

So I was tooling around on the internet when I got the idea, an unamused collection of images to post when someone does something incredibly stupid/trollish.

eoi4MwZ.png

go around collecting all the unamused anime characters from everywhere you can! the more the better!

Rules:

Must be 240px or higher

Must be, of course, unamused

No captions, please

grumpy-cat-8141_preview_zps9177ab07.png

Used far too much but it's still awesome

CPU: Phenom 1090T, Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 RAM: Generic 8GB 1600MHz GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 HDDs: 2 Scavenged 160GB drives (I lost my 500GB one and I don't know how) SSD: Samsung 840 evo120GB  OS: Windows 7 Case: Bitfenix merc beta PSU: Corsair CX 600W

grumpy-cat-8141_preview_zps9177ab07.png

Used far too much but it's still awesome

You didn't read the rules. If I wasn't lazy I would find my own unamused face image and post it in response to these posts.

You didn't read the rules.

they did, I just updated them, not their fault.

sorry, but I don't really want a whole bunch of text in the strip.

tumblr_m6d8zcDnh51r77xcno1_1280.jpg

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Edit: Here's mine then

Miyuki-b.png

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

if gifs counts...

really_house_of_cards.gif

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Do Face palms count?

131437726918-Kyon_facepalm.jpg

No, I'm going to make another thread for that soon.

pikachu_is_unamused_by_vulpesignis-d4knf

lol, this is the best

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Better now? 

Yep. :P

unamused_anime_girls_029-614x345.jpg

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i