Low profile DDR4 Ram that is not Corsair LPX

So I'm finishing my build and one of the last things is ram. I want to go with low profile ram to not interfere with NH-D15's second fan too much in terms of raising it too much but I don't want to go with Corsair's Vengeance LPX as I heard bad things about it so I've been thinking of going with Crucial Ballistix. Does anyone have some better recommendations or should I stick with this? I'm also thinking if I should even bother and just get something taller and not worry too much.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($299.00 @ Best Buy) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($99.95 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($259.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  ($93.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Best Buy) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($41.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($41.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon RX 570 4 GB ROG STRIX Video Card  ($838.00 @ Amazon) 
Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL ATX Full Tower Case  ($179.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: be quiet! Straight Power 11 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($124.90 @ Amazon) 
Total: $2069.79
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-05-19 03:46 EDT-0400

None of that ram is low profile it all is just standard sized. Lpx isn't bad ram or anything don't really know what you heard.

As for your system are your really paying 800$ for a 570? Or is this a card you have already?

There is also a LOT of price optimization possible here without loosing any quality and that can EASILY get you a 5800x for no increase in budget.

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

None of that ram is low profile it all is just standard sized. Lpx isn't bad ram or anything don't really know what you heard.

As for your system are your really paying 800$ for a 570? Or is this a card you have already?

There is also a LOT of price optimization possible here without loosing any quality and that can EASILY get you a 5800x for no increase in budget.

RX570 is from my current build. And as for the cuts to get me to 5800x, everything except the ram and case is already bought and I got really good deals on CPU and Motherboard specifically

Crucial Ballistix is fairly low-profile.

But Corsair LPX is not bad at all. They have a bit looser timings at the same frequency but it's also just RAM. Idk what you heard that steers you away from them.

I ran a Corsair LPX 3000 cl15 kit and a Crucial Ballistix 3600 cl16 kit in the past and both ran without issues.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.