Graphic card shuts down monitor when playing every game....

staydum

Hey guys, I've been having trouble with my PC I've brought 9 months ago.

So basically whenever i run a game and my graphic cards kicks in and spins faster, it shuts down my monitors because i have the DVI and HDMI cable connect to my Graphic card. However my computer is still running, and i can still hear my friends on discord and game audio.

It wasn't like this at first? but recently it has been getting much worst, like i can't even run phasmophobia anymore.... so I've only been able to play very non demanding games such as Maple Story, League of Legends, Stardew valley... I used to be able to run demanding games no problem... such as Cyber Punk 2077, Rust, Hell let Loose...

I've searched all over the web to find a solution... and at last i have fail... :c

Here are my Specs ( I used CPU-Z to get my PC specs because im a noob ) 

https://valid.x86.fr/w0nu3d

AMD Ryzen 5 3500X 6-Core Processor

Biostar B350ET2

Dual Channel (128 bit) DDR4-SDRAM

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (TU106-200A) @ 1710 MHz

Western Digital WDC WDS240G2G0A-00JH30 (FW: UF430400)

Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB (FW: RVT04B6Q)

I thought i should ask you guys first about this..... my solution was to buy another RTX 2060 to replace it... (RIP my wallet...)

-Billy

Could it be temperature related? If possible could you check your GPU temperature and clock speed while idle and while playing non demanding games?

Option 1

do you have a friend with a Computer, just install your Graphic-card at his pc, de/install driver and check if you can run games 

Option 2 

what you need, Furmark (stress test for GPU). 

MSI afterburner (for logging the temps of GPU CPU etc.) there are videos which explain how to log it into files

after you start logging the files Start stress testing it

after it crashes you can look up when it happens. might be because of temperature, 

Are your Graphic-card fans spinning? 

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite,  Ryzen 9 3900x, Dark Rock Pro 4, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix  RGB 3600 MHz CL16 RAM, RTX 3080 TI FE Watercooled, 6 Case Fans,  Fractal Design Meshify S2

You are awesome, stay safe and healthy.

5 hours ago, SamClan said:

Option 1

do you have a friend with a Computer, just install your Graphic-card at his pc, de/install driver and check if you can run games 

Option 2 

what you need, Furmark (stress test for GPU). 

MSI afterburner (for logging the temps of GPU CPU etc.) there are videos which explain how to log it into files

after you start logging the files Start stress testing it

after it crashes you can look up when it happens. might be because of temperature, 

Are your Graphic-card fans spinning? 

Hello, ive ran Furmark, and msi afterburner.

please find file attached.

HardwareMonitoring.hml

you run Furmark and msi afterburner and while doing so it crashed? 

and while doing so you did nothing more on your pc? 

why I am asking. your data show no abnormality in the GPU, but your CPU got hot while doing not very much. 

your friend to test your RAM and CPU is Prime95. 

just start it let it run with msi afterburner and we will see if it also crashes. Important to Close the program you need to right click it at your taskbar to close it, see picture. 

The x on the window of the program just minimize it. 

last thing you could try is running your driver in debug mode. my Roommate has is running in that mode helps to minimize his crashes but not to fully negate them. 

https://www.evga.com/support/faq/FAQdetails.aspx?faqid=59594#:~:text=To turn on Debug Mode,option will be grayed out.

image.png.4eff51ff1c87f84b570830e49e850fd2.png

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite,  Ryzen 9 3900x, Dark Rock Pro 4, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix  RGB 3600 MHz CL16 RAM, RTX 3080 TI FE Watercooled, 6 Case Fans,  Fractal Design Meshify S2

You are awesome, stay safe and healthy.